Earthen Ring Alliance Reconnections

SIGMAR
Human Paladin

Lots of guilds. Legends in our Minds and Equilibrium.

I dropped Paladin for Monk ages ago, and don’t really play WoW anymore, but I’m back for classic reckbombs, baby.

5 Likes

Same character I still play.
Aoifeana, Draenei Shaman Also played Caoimhe a human mage. Caoihme ended up dying as an alliance and came back as an Undead Mage.

I can’t remember the original guild I was in but I remember the guild I was in that branched off of it. Guild name was (and still is) Carefree. We changed servers when the free transfer happened. Some of the other characters I remember playing with were: Carmelo and Crowndglory (sp?).

I played this same toon but went by the name of Amarthader.
I had stints in the Eleventh Hour, Pirate’s never die, Sere Vala. Spent the end of Classic into B.C. raiding with Arkel and Lampades’ guild. Fond memories of inspecting members of the Keepers of the Keg and being blown away with the gear they all had.

1 Like

Saral, it’s Gazizzle. I’m in contact with several KotK members. Message me.

Hi Seven <3

1 Like

Gazizzle
Human Mage
<Keepers of the Keg> (before that <I Jump Around Ironforge>)

For Keepers of the Keg members, through various social facets I think I have an outlet to contact (in no particular order):

• Wissam
  • Tyrant/Supap
  • Drobo/Golz
  • Litania
  • Komma
  • Rine
  • Poppop
  • Xandal
  • Untamedfury
  • Snorand
  • Delesta
  • Lorial
  • Madox
  • Calonis
  • Disteny
  • Mornan
  • Kyoue
  • Vizious
  • Mornan
  • Kurandis

And possibly some others I cannot recall at this time (if I missed you, sorry!). Also want to point out, the vast majority of these players didn’t show interest in Classic whatsoever. But, if you need/want to reach out to anyone add me on BNet: Gazoo#1167

Celica - Dwarf Hunter (this toon)

Was House of the Amber Moon/Order of Sanctus/couple others, can’t really remember.

Gudnor (Dark Legend/OoS) and I still talk to this day.

Transferred off with Vanimekhalyk or however you spelled it and Jericho/His brother(?) I think, never really came back.

Some of these names are super familiar.

2 Likes

whatsup boys
Hounder (Einheriar) played a gnome warlock, also had a priest hordeside (elites). Contact me on discord hounder#0202

3 Likes

Celica I remember you! Had great times with ya man. Kordiat her. I still remember your bear was the love of your life!

1 Like

Hey dude, it’s Throl. Phantazm#1921 is my btag

1 Like

Oh yeah! I remember you quite well, my friend.

1 Like

If anyone remembers me

Alx
Human Rogue
Council of Fate
Order of Sanctus

Looking for reconnect with old friends from both guilds.

Alx
“The best Alliance Human Male Rogue with a 3 letter name starting with A and ending in X on Earthen Ring Circa 2005-2006 - Maybe”

1 Like

Hey man I remember ya, used to roll with Falthis and Shynobee. Adding your Btag, Mine is Siegmund#11801

Character Name: Dory
Race: Night Elf
Class: Hunter

IGY-Gnome warlock- dont remember the guild

Sigmar is back, baby! you tryna pvp together again?

It’s good to see you’re still around!

OHhh! I think I remember you! :smiley:

My main was a nelf dr00d named Rialyssa. Often seen dancing nekkid in the tavern in Goldshire (ah, my misspent young adult years)…

THAT being said, I had a terrible case of alt-itis and also rolled (at least) 2 other toons (1 alliance, 1 horde?) I remember I had a mage (Alliance? probably gnome… I remember also having a gnome), but don’t remember anything about them. I also had an undead priest named Sylentia. (But remember questing a lot in the Barrens, so maybe I had another Hordie?)

I don’t remember the name of my guild, but I remember they liked to troll/grief people outside the guild (an activity I never participated in, and I often tried to discourage them out of, fwiw). What I DO remember about them is that they often had a lobster bib for a tabard… white background, red lobster, red trim. If anyone remembers their name or anyone from them, please let me know.

For the longest time, I played under a friend’s account & computer because mine wasn’t good enough to handle WoW. I don’t remember my toons when I finally got my own account.

(FWIW, I left when Bliz made me put an authenticator on my account, and then it got stolen, and then they wanted way too much personal info I didn’t trust them with to get my account unlocked. I played Cata under my BF’s account at the time, but on a different server. When I decided to start playing again about 2 years ago, I went to Proudmoore because I was sick of the homophobia, etc. I encountered on the other servers.)

Fallowgrey, Dwarf Priest, still playing and raiding on ER. NOT leveling a Holy Priest in WoW Classic this time-- been there, more than done that.

Just putting it out there that the Wildly Inept Pacifists guild still exists, as do a bunch of the guilds that had been allied into Wildly Inept Raiding back in the day. While people have come and gone, names have changed, etc., you can probably find a bunch of folks via the Deadly Cupcakes community.