Earthen Dwarf allied race preview

meh.

4 Likes

I’m incredibly uninterested in them honestly. Nothing about “horde dwarf” seems fun to me.

Edit to add: I do think the expansion itself looks cool and fun. I wasn’t interested in Lightforged or Void elves either so not liking an allied race isn’t a make or break.

2 Likes

Skipping this one too.

3 Likes

We got fat humans.

we also got paraplegic diaper gnomes nobody asked for.

I see they are just an allied race so makes me think alliance only but I have no clue.

So basically we get Chaos Dwarves on the Horde side now. That’s pretty cool.

Both Alliance and Horde:

No excitement for this addition to be honest.

This was definitely the dart that was thrown at the wall of random allied races.

4 Likes

Idk,I like them I don’t have a dwarf this could be the one to play :thinking:

Ok so they’re Horde and Alliance, sure cool…but come tf on. Super boring. Could’ve had “Light Forged” Calia styled undead AND them. Could’ve had Man’ari instead of just some skin tones. God this is underwhelming.

Give Gnolls.

1 Like

Excerpt from Wiki on Earthen their beards and hair should be mineral growth not hair. The hair does kinda make them look a bit out of place

The earthen’s design maximizes strength and stamina without sacrificing cognitive processing power. The earthen’s physical features are that of a smaller stature humanoid, though their composition is that of Azeroth’s various stone core compounds. As such, they do not bleed.[[13]]Their skin and musculature are nearly impervious to physical damage, and with very minor modifications the earthen display a remarkable resiliency to unwanted magical forces.[[6]]Despite this, they are still capable of being mortally wounded.[[13]]Their beards are actually an intricate series of mineral growths. Some of them like to smoke pipes.[[14]]

1 Like

No. No it is not.

why isnt it? horde is already better than alliance now we just got better lol sorry we get all the good races mate, u still got the goats, theyre still cool lol

They’re diluting the Horde. I’ve been murdering dwarves for 20 years I don’t want them on my team.