Earthen Dwarf allied race preview

More info here:

https://thewarwithin.blizzard.com/en-us/

I’m glad for all the people who like them, but they’re so disappointing to me, personally.

I guess I’m skipping this one straight to the following expansion, Midnight.

EDIT:

YES, THEY ARE NEUTRAL, they’re for Horde players as well!

10 Likes

Dwarves on the Horde.

Heh nice.

:weary:

I just can’t.

At least we’re getting class customizations

This is terrible news because it means I have no reason but to keep rolling dwarves and now my dwarf heart cannot be contained by MERE FACTIONS.

11 Likes

Seriously? Uh yes!

Heck yes! :raised_hands:t2:

2 Likes

Another Gnomish allied race wouldn’t hurt either.

2 Likes

Alcoholism in the Horde is going to skyrocket.

8 Likes

Hmmm, so Horde will have Dwarves now?

Correctomundo

That female dwarf with the beard though! :heart: finally

The worst part is: The Wildhammers aren’t an Allied Race, although they deserve to be one.

4 Likes

they are ugly ngl

2 Likes

Yea another ENTIRE expansion of build up. Dragonflight basically was entirely just filler at this rate.

1 Like

omg I didn’t even think of this, but you’re totally right

1 Like

How exactly is Midnight going to be better? Its being made by the same people. Just except the continual downturn of the game into obscurity, Blizzard has.

It will be focused on Quel’thalas, elves and reuniting all elves under one banner, the story is compelling to me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Or it will be focused on QUel’thalas, because that is where the new ultra even more powerful immortals will be destroying the elven lands scattering them forever.

I have a strong feeling -you know who- will return from the maw for that one.

3 Likes

So much better than Dracthyr.

2 Likes

If a lack of interest in a single new race is enough to make you skip an expansion, then you probably wouldn’t have bought it, anyway.

2 Likes