Earthen Allied Race... Cool?

Do a lot of people really have one character for each race as it is tho? It’s cool that they are adding races, but it really wouldn’t matter what they add, not many people would have rolled a new toon just to pick up a new race any which way. Maybe I am alone here, but most of my toons gravitate around 4-5 races tops.

I think they’re fine on their own. Giving them a rehash of the three clans we already have is just ridiculous. Might as well have given us Wildhammer properly instead and something good for the Horde like ogres or forest trolls.

I’m also not really a big neutral factions of races fan. I like players having the choice of faction regardless of race but feel that the races should pick a side in most cases…

We’ll see how neat Earthen turn out though. I’m interested to see their racials and such.

1 Like

Personally I think the Earthen are a bad choice and, yet, better than all of these.

I don’t hate them but they’re not cool. I wish it was something else but not sure what though.

yo thats looks cool af, i like the idea of creating a background for each of our characters

but the idea of them being neutral is the problem, why dwarves on the horde side? its just a lazy work to not give a second alied race instead, one for each faction…looks like they just want less work idk…

1 Like

are they made of stone or crystal

Apathy is a word for it, sure. We’ll go with that. My actual thoughts on them would definitely get me a vacation here.

how big would they be