Earn 5,000 gold from auctions in the auction house

I have heard people say that…

1. It must be an auction. Buyout doesn’t count.
  2. It must be an individual item. Stacking items don’t count.

So selling commodities won’t trigger it.

I waited to see what was going on and ended up doing different achievements.

Not sure if this is related, but everytime I open mail from the auction house i get an error message that says:

“Auction House database error”

Been like this since 10.0 launched. Never affected the amount of gold recieved so I never bothered to report it.

nope, that’s not it. I just collected over 8k from single items and got no credit. My tracker is still showing under 1k gold that I got yesterday.

nope, that’s not it either. i got credit from buyouts yesterday but nothing today.

i just took this screenshot:
ss-auctions

Same. I’ve gotten credits for AH prior to today. Earned over 800g and it didn’t update.

Ok, if this is true, they need to explains this in the tooltip. It’s a ridiculous they didn’t clarify this and makes this almost dead impossible to complete for those on dead servers. Gear, as a rule, doesn’t sell well on dead servers.

This needs to be changed to include all auctions.

Today i posted an item to be crafted through a work order to a guildy with a tip, i made a mistake and canceled it, when i got my mail the tip counted towards the achievement.

I dont think this is how its supposed to work.

I submitted this as a bug. Same thing for me. Sold over 5k+ yesterday and no credit today after I got everything out of the mailbox.

In addition, all my points were completely missing this morning when I logged on (800/1000) and had to /reload ui for them to show up.

IDK how much exactly but 1 single auction was over 6.7k and still say 0 on the tracker.

Same here. Sent myself over 5k from my bank alt. Nothing.

Same here, just made 5.1k gold from 1 auction but no credit towards achievement…

haven’t quite reached the 5000 but 4.5k in and it hasn’t updated at all for me either.

Same , actually didn’t see this post and put my own into the bugs.

After profiting over 40k in AH sales with no registering on quest achieve, one of my lvl 2 bank toons had old AH sales in his mailbox from weeks ago, opened it and got 300g and that registered on the quest. I then tried lower items sales and non of those registered. This is getting seriously stupid that it hasnt been fixed with all the complaints here on Bug and General Forums

Have earned 20k+ since the trading post went live across a dozen toons. 0 of it has been tracked on the Travelers Log.

Same same, sold around 7kg worth of items, no progress counted. Have relogged and everything, still nothing.