Earfhrury is becoming Imbalanced with Alliance. Please stop with free transfers!

As an Alliance player I don’t want to play on an imbalanced server. We just had 3 huge guild transfer to our server in the last few days, and it is starting to feel like we are dominating the Horde.

Can you please stop fing up everything you touch???

4 Likes

I agree balance and lock the sever plz

2 Likes

I totally agree

Are you not the same guy on the post i made about getting more horde on the server?

Stop crying

already feels like it is…Cant attack any alliance without getting outnumbered 5:1 within 10 minutes. Makes it not worth it and jus wait for bgs

1 Like

Sounds like how some of us had it on Horde heavy servers prior to transferring. Been here since September though.

I’ve heard talk of these alleged Alliance gank squads. I just wish I could find them. Right now, I’m pretty sure I’ve seen more unicorns irl than I have organized Alliance wpvp groups.

I don’t mind wpvp, I really don’t. I DID roll on a pvp server, after all. I would just like said pvp to not be so one sided. From what I hear, tho, I just seem to run into the most pvp happy Horde, and the most carebear Alliance. It does seem to be getting better, as last night, I ran into yet another Horde gank squad near Chillwind Camp trying to kill a lone Mage. I helped him out, then some more Alliance showed up, and a royal rumble ensued. That sort of thing is fun.

Anyhow, I’m typing this on my POS iPhone, and if I keep at it, I will feed it to
y roommate’s bulldog, so I will wrap this up. Take care, everyone.

“THEY” are currently in Everlook

1 Like

Kargath gets hit a lot. I see groups there and around TP frequently. Occasionally some will be in EPL but usually it’s Horde Rogues looking to farm some honor-less targets. I rarely run into gank squads or if I do I just figure it’s bad luck.

This server really used to be a bit special, and now it feels like a bit of a mess. I was in Tanaris last night and there must have been 8:1 Alliance to Horde. Badlands and STV have felt like about 3:1 Alliance to Horde lately, but this is all anecdotal based on my play time and personal experience.

2 Likes

It’ll be more interesting to see the changes come week of the 10th. Good luck leveling! My only alt so far is mid-10s so no experience leveling since October.

1 Like

I seem to be doing just fine ganking the alliance all day. The scubs can only beat me if they have groups lmao. When that happens I just change my route or I go elsewhere for a bit. Searing George is a bad spot to go after like 12pm lol. To many Alliance.

Calling people scrubs because they group and you don’t. Poor scrub should keep to himself.

Geofram, I literally just watched a 5 man alliance gank squad run past you in Felwood. Don’t say they don’t exist because there are dozens.

4 Likes

I haven’t been able to do any questing in the past three days from being steamrolled by 3-6 horde at a time in every zone

As long as BOTH sides are unable to accomplish any world questing at all during Phase 2 I’d say we’ve got a solid server in terms of faction balance.

2 Likes

This server is literally ruined due to transfers. It’s so unbalanced at this point. @blizzard fix this for real.

1 Like

Don’t worry, Maam took care of it. And by take care of it I mean I made a forum post somewhere telling Horde to come here.

no its not youre just used to seeing gank squads camping fps alliance and horde both get ganked

It’s too late, this server is now 65/35 alliance to horde due to all the alliance transfers in the last week or so. It was a good run but I’m gonna stop playing until paid transfers arrive.

1 Like