Dwarves vs Orcs

It’s already been established that orcs are the greatest of the Horde races and dwarves are the greatest of the Alliance races. This is a confirmed indisputable fact.

My question is… if you HAD to choose one of these mighty races to be the best, which would you choose?

4 Likes

Trolls.

4 Likes

Gnomes

/10charactersyall

I say why not both? Let’s get together and make some babies. Dworcs coming soon. They’re not an allied race, they’re the master race.

3 Likes

Dwarves were only minimally involved in Warlords of Draenor and the Warcraft movie.

So Dwarves.

1 Like

Orcs. The best alliance race is draenei

1 Like
2 Likes

I think you already know the answer to this my friend. :wink:

zug zug

1 Like

Is there a need for a best one?

I say

3 Likes

I’ve… I’ve never seen a Mag’Har Priest before. I’ve only heard myths and legends. Amazing.

3 Likes

I wish I had the motivation to level this guy more, hit a wall and he’s stuck. Maybe some day!

What wall did you hit?

Gnome because we are greater than either of those (though Dorfs are the second best of the Alliance). As for Horde, I’m sorry but it’s Trolls who are the greatest because they have tiki bars and pupu platters.

:cookie:

Nothing in particular, just the leveling wall. Got burned out a bit and went to another character, I’m sure I’ll come back to him in time though.

begins to fly into a vicious bloodrage

How dare you!! I will crush—

oooooh cookies!

6 Likes

Orcs, because they’re the hottest.

2 Likes

Undead/Night Elf leet status races

/Hunky orcish flex

As for op? Well… the answer is obvious.

/smirk

3 Likes

The beard begs to differ.

1 Like

I’m gonna go with Dwarves… that blood rage thing the Orcs got goin on just gonna be to much a hassle to deal with.

2 Likes