Dwarves vs Orcs

Can’t argue with logic like that

Trolls master race confirmed

2 Likes

The conflict between dwarves and orcs is so pure

7 Likes

They fuse and create the Dwarcish Horde.

4 Likes

That is the most badass thing my eyes have ever witnessed.

2 Likes

Zandalari are the master race of Azeroth . Everyone else are just wanna bees

1 Like

I’d rather butterflies, but, to each their own.

2 Likes

Well, didn’t The Horde try to siege Ironforge in the 1st War, but failed so horribly they had to retreat?

Probably haha.

I mean, Ironforge, because, um, Dwarves.

(Impeccable reasoning)

I have to stick with me boys under the mountain.

:ice_cream:

1 Like

From the arena to the fields of Alterac Valley, from the distant shores of Zandalar to the heart of Blackrock Mountain, if there is an Orc and Dwarf sharing a battlefield, let it be known that it is their battlefield.

The old Horde held most of Khaz Modan for the duration of the war but they could never penetrate Ironforge. This resulted in a massive guerrilla campaign on the Dwarves’ part, building secret tunnels and basically leaving IEDs by the road to maim & kill Horde forces. It’s not given a lot of detail (it’s touched on in WC2 and it has some light shed on it in the Day of the Dragon novel) but it was the key event that fueled the Dwarves’ fury and desire to kill Orcs. It’s one of the first events since the War of the Three Hammers that all three Dwarf clans were united (albeit they weren’t allied but all three were fighting the Horde simultaneously on different battlefronts).

4 Likes

I don’t know how to say this but I genuinely appreciate this, thank you sexy orc.

1 Like

oh god my two favorite races. >_>

edit i just posted my 120s in another thread

6 of which are orcs

2 are normal dwarves

plus this here DID i made this expansion.

so if we’re going by what i spend all my time on i guess it’s orc. :>

1 Like