Dwarf and Night Elf racials are too strong

Title says it all. Dwarf and Night Elf racial abilities are almost a must pick for high end M+ and MDI. We should bring those in line with other races with TWW.

11 Likes

Or you could pvp. Like a real gamer would.

8 Likes

We know. We are reminded on a weekly basis here.

13 Likes

Not this boring thread again… Zzz…

8 Likes

The other racials need actual improvements to be on par with Dwarf/Orc/Nelves.

8 Likes

OR, we could stop forcing people to play factions/races they don’t like, and allow people to just pick their ‘racials.’

6 Likes

No, that wouldn’t even make sense from a game/story perspective.

10 Likes

I genuinely haven’t known what this game’s story is doing since WoTLK minus maybe being able to partially tell you the name of whoever the major bad guy is. Lol

But it does solve gameplay issues.

1 Like

racial abilities should not be tied to specific races, it has gotten to a point where certain racials are required for certain content.

we should all just be given a racial talent tree and be allowed to pick whatever racials we want.

we should all be able to choose one utility racial (for example, warstomp) and one throughput racial (for example, might of the mountain: 2% increased critical dmg and critical healing)

1 Like

They have been broken since legion, why the complaints now?

I don’t want cool racials nerfed because the .01% of the population get ahead in some competition.

20 Likes

The shoe on the other foot doesn’t feel so great, huh?
Remembering that Horde racials created a faction imbalance so bad they had to finally implement cross-faction raiding.

7 Likes

Mate that is on you. In BfA and SL the story was messy and convoluted. Unless you play the game muted and don’t read the quests I don’t know how you can not be aware of the current events.

3 Likes

I didn’t say that it wasn’t. I was highlighting that racials are a gameplay issue, not a story issue, by explaining that I haven’t watched a cut scene or read a quest since 2008 but am more affected by racials than someone who doesn’t only play this game for end game content.

Beyond it being absolutely absurd that allowing for a pool of ‘extra abilities’ you can choose from to stop forcing people to make faction/race decisions based on a couple abilities that are far better than others doesn’t affect the storyline whatsoever. Lol

I won’t care if you delete combat racials

Then again I am a gnome player LOL

Are you doing MDI?

If not, I don’t know what you’re complaining about lol

4 Likes

Everyone would just pick whatever a sim or streamer tells them to. Might as well not have them at that point.

3 Likes

Shadowmeld? It’s useless and fails 99% of the time

1 Like

Im a big fan of balancing up. If some racials are OP, bring the rest up to a roughly similar degree.

2 Likes

Also a great option, IMO.