Duskwood is horde owned

That wasn’t the challenge but k. You keep deflecting; wonder why :thinking:

I’ll duel you, and I am fairly sure you won’t even make me karma

Because the majority of players don’t get their jollies off picking on lowbies “to lure 120s”.

Sorry bud :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

You’re so cute.

2 Likes

As cute as every Ret Paladin that responds to every post like this.

1 Like

Would you like me to spec prot and respond like that?

3 Likes

To each their own.

1 Like

I’d like to see less poopy Rets that think they’re good respond to every post that has “1v1” in it.

But yes, to each their own. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Um excuse me did you just call me poopy!!? I mean it’s retail wow there is no big brain classes left. There all pretty simplistic.

3 Likes

Why does it matter what spec one chooses to play? Yes I’m out there in darkshire ganking try and stop me!

4 Likes

Perci and Heretic are among some of the best pallies I’ve seen. I’ve dueled both as Alliance and Horde on Ehelena. It was their dueling community where the faction bias was left at the door and we played as friends. Although they don’t need my defense, they are good players behind those pixel pallies.

4 Likes

Thank you very much for the compliment Alyndre. :cowboy_hat_face:

2 Likes

Cheers To you missy! thank you for the compliments.

Edit; in fact we had kind of spur of the moment mini event out in duskwood. We had spectators and some random participants. We had fun out there.

4 Likes

Sir, your toxic behavior or comments aren’t needed here.

4 Likes

Oh hiya Cherimoya. Did you miss me?
Thanks though your toxicity is so passé. Move along now.

4 Likes

You mad she gave you a whooping?

3 Likes

Lots of toxic forums posters on here, Alyndre isn’t one of them. She’s as stand up a person and player as Perci and Heritic.

Your post however…

2 Likes

Yeah, that was fun.

3 Likes

I’ve been given forum suspensions for far less egregious statements. I flagged his post based on principle alone.

If “neckbeard” and “you’re bad” gets you sent to timeout, “ethot” better make that list too! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

5 Likes

So have I and that was in normal conversations yet I was suspended for trolling :rofl::rofl::rofl:

3 Likes