Duskwood is horde owned

Do we get to go out for ice cream after? Asking for a friend.

3 Likes

Friend here.

I want ice cream and I want it now.

2 Likes

So in the IRL no joke they just gave all of the employees free ice cream… Was that you Nomak?

@Jdpp swing by and I will sneak one out to you, escape form Alcatraz style.:cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter, and we will not fail. Duskwood is Horde OWNED!

1 Like

But you’re from/live in Ohio?

2 Likes

Southern Ohio. :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

Oh that’s almost near down town Baton rouge carry on good sir, give them Yankees hell.

2 Likes

:rofl: ok ok say it with a weird sounding mix of northern and southern twang and you have Ohio.:cowboy_hat_face:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dispatch.com/article/20121118/NEWS/311189896%3Ftemplate=ampart

Yankees!!! I’m an Indians fan.:grinning:

You and Ras are so cute. You come into Duskwood to deter new Alliance players who are brave enough to turn Warmode on… … then get camped because you can’t PVP against anyone that is level 120.

So you come to the WoW Forums to get backup? Adorable. There is a reason you and Ras are known as “The Trashcans of Duskwood”.

8 Likes

Also, To any Alliance who see this… I welcome you to join the Darkshire SWAT in Duskwood most evenings as we take these trashcans to the curb, over and over again.

4 Likes

What RBG rating do I need to reach in order to wear the grand Marshall’s claymore for my tmog?

1800, Sir. You can find the mog itself in Area 52.

Good hunting, Brother.

1 Like

Thank you Sir. Good luck keeping the streets of darkshire safe.

1 Like

Except you keep running away.

5 Likes

Woah!!! Speedred that tmog looks sick!! :cowboy_hat_face:

I might have to change up my game and hit Duskwood.

Dull most times, but lately there is always some 120 Horde that is only there to make his epeen bigger by picking on those clearly weaker than them. I have a laundry list of Horde who do this.

Ras and Alzzarn seem to think they outright own Duskwood, and have told me so on numerous occasions. They’ll gank low levels, run from any real challenge, then spam the zone with broken english.

You’re most welcome to come out and meet the squad. We normally hang out on top of the Scarlet Raven Tavern in Darkshire and deal with these trolls on a daily basis. It’s not an exciting life, but we enjoy the thanks we get from people who are leveling.

6 Likes

Just call me Ralphie, yellow eyes.

This was never intended for any of that. I just like WPvP, always have - I find enjoyment in seeing the other faction while leveling my alts and having that same as a max level. For some odd assumption made by trolls, they do not enjoy the old WPvP and that is fine. But for those of us that used to be on PvP realms we like running around attacking different cities, or in this case Duskwood.
Does it mean dishonorable killing of low levels(ganking)? Of course. And I would hope the cat and mouse of Alliance 120s trying to stop us would translate into them attacking Horde zones. Sadly it does not, so we keep bringing the fight to the alliance.

1 Like