Hello there, I’m not sure where to post this sort of thing, but I believe this is the right place. I spent 2 Nebulous Voidcores on 2 separate runs of Pit of Sauron. On both occasions, I received the Shaggy Wyrmleather Leggings. From my understanding, the cores were supposed to take them out of the loot table the first time I rerolled, but that did not happen.
Ran into the same issue on two runs of caverns. Any chance one of the two items you received had a tertiary stat on it? Trying to find a rhyme or reason for the bug.
No tertiaries on mine. I saw some theories about that on reddit, but it looks like the system is just broken
That is one of the issues that we have up on the Common Issues Article that is being looked into.
Just for future reference, the Bug Report forum would be the best place. Customer Support cannot investigate or address potential bugs.
Okay, thanks, I’ll repost it over there
The reporting the issue does better qualify for bug report, true, but what about the players who already lost their voidcores of this bug? Can they expect some compensation / rollback or are we just guini pigs / free QA that had lost their charges so that your dev team slack could be patched up after the patch release?
I had exactly the same issue, today, I ran Seat of Triumvirate on 14 and 15 levels, and got the same pair of gloves twice.
That isn’t something that Customer Support would have any information on. Generally speaking, the QA and Developers try to address that kind of loss if they can. It isn’t always feasible, but we won’t know until after a resolution has been found and implemented.
Thanks for your reply, I do genuinely hope they will come with a solution not just to fix the bug, but to compensate players, whose only fault was that they believed game devs that the in-game system worked as intended.
Because if we don’t get compensated, then a meme “never play the game the first few days after a new patch lands” will become a sad, undeniable reality.
With hotfixes that began rolling out a couple of hours ago and are now applicable in all instances, we’ve preliminarily addressed a bug in 12.0.5 where rolling on loot did not remove the received item from the pool for subsequent Bonus Rolls, which made it possible for players to receive the same item from a Bonus Roll.
It is now safe to roll on loot. Newly rolled items will now correctly remove the item from the bonus pool.
We’ll have more information to share tomorrow about this issue and the next steps we’re taking to remediate the situation for affected players.
Thank you very much for your feedback and understanding.
will they give back the roll that didnt count for the table remove?
You’d want to stick to the linked thread, the CS forum won’t known that ahead of time.
As stated above…
You only took half my quote instead use the hole quote which was a blue post that said more information is coming.
At this point, it would probably be best to keep an eye on the thread in the General Discussion thread for any updates.
Thanks, all.