Dungeon Weekly is Dragonflight and not War Within

No just saying its what I did to get it done1a

this is just a taste of how bad the 20th event is going to be though and how much stuff isnt going to work

1 Like

I did this today and Siege did not count. However Stonevault, Arakara, Grim, and Necrotic all counted just fine. So the first failed, the rest worked.

Here come the drama queens. Every hiccup ever is the end of the world.

2 Likes

You have to do the TWW dungeons , not the old dungeons that are in this season’s rotation

City of Threads, Ara-Kara, and Dawnbreaker heroic all counted just fine for my weekly quest. My fourth dungeon was a M+ Mists which also counted. So the legacy S1 dungeons seem to count on M+ at least.

I also did my quest fairly early, and it’s possible that things may have since been hotfixed.

You are so lost, check your buffs and tell me what dungeons bonus you have.

I can confirm that on heroic only the actual tww dungeons count. I was pretty excited to not have to do mythics for the weekly reward, but then pretty disappointed that you can’t actually queue random without a 50%~ chance of it just not counting because you got the wrong dungeon. That combined with the text of the buff not even being updated just feels like one step forward two steps back. Really need the a QA team to be re-hired.

they were hotfixed 2 hrs ago yea

The buff still says dragonflight dungeons.

that’s not the hotfix i was speaking of

Wondering if DF follower dungeons are giving an extra piece of gear off the last boss.

go test it lol

never noticed it anyway myself lol, by the time the dungeon weekly comes around usually well past heroics and m0s in progression

Good god, why is Blizzard tripping over themselves at every turn?

I feel like WoW is hurting more lately from neglect and bad decisions/lack of talent more than anything else.

Is it laziness? Underpaid, overworked and disgruntled workers?

The bugs were terrible at launch. Still kinda are.

1 Like

I don’t think anyone said end of the world of Warcraft, just wondering how there is a new bug every week.

How no one thought to change “dragonflight,” to “war within,” in the text or make sure the old four dungeons counted like Grim batol and that took a hotfix

2 Likes

1 Like

Lost on what? People are talking about both the quest and the buff here. I wasn’t talking about the buff at all, obviously.

is this working yet
RSVP :love_letter:

its been working as post above stated they did a hot fix, but also can do 4 of the same ones to get it done in 8mins lol

1 Like

Which ones usually quickest? As a tank just with some big pulls?

Grim batol had the role play and too many bosses, Mists seems quick even with the maze and stone vault was pretty fast.