Dungeon Weekly is Dragonflight and not War Within

Um… yeah… quest not working, loot not rewarding because the expansion is wrong.

5 Likes

This is peak clown behavior from blizzard. IDK how this expansion got green lit because this is just embarrassing.

8 Likes

I don’t even have any words. Now that means people are out of luck ofr their weekly reward.

I just can’t even. :woman_facepalming:t4:

2 Likes

The quest works but you have to queue explicitly TWW dungeons, the old dungeons included in S1 rotation don’t give credit.
If Blizzard did ANY QA things like this wouldn’t go live but they just don’t have the resources.

3 Likes

You assuming they aren’t going to fix this? lol like ASAP. Tweet them and they will fix it im sure

False, I literally just did this and got no credit.

1 Like

I just cant understand how absolutely awful this expansion is and how its things like this, over and over and over again. There has never been an expansion that was this buggy.

This is just sad.

10 Likes

Yeah probably a reset tomorrow morning to fix it, but its peak clown behavior

I did exactly this, running Ara-Kara and Stonevault x2 each and it worked fine. Many other people also did it this way after finding out what the issue might be.

Can someone tweet them, I killed my twitter like 4 years ago

They’ll fix the quest progress and text to say it’s for War Within. They’ve never fixed one cache bug this entire expansion and left people s.o.l.

What is the one cache bug again? I am out of the loop

This is just peak Blizzard honestly.

2 Likes

The OP said:

The Timewalking caches have given incorrect gear, the Pinnacle caches haven’t given rewards at all, etc.

If OP got a piece of useless Dragonflight gear, he’s probably out of luck.

peak modern blizzard.

2 Likes

Nah I just noticed I wasnt getting credit at all, and then noticed it says Dragonflight dungeons and not War Within, I knew to stay away from this till its fixed probably later today.

Then I misunderstood your post. It sounded like you got the wrong gear.

I’m not sure what you are experiencing but things have been pretty smooth for me.

1 Like

Can confirm as well. Just got out of a run and no credit.
Logged out in disgust, this is way beyond old.

2 Likes

No, look up at your top bar for the weekly bonus, it very clearly says Dragonflight, so War Within Heroics are not giving credit, though some people are reporting Stonevault and City of threads is giving credit.

So it might be double broken.