Dungeon Tuning Incoming - October 1

One of the more delusional post on here.

It’s 2024, don’t cut yourself on all that edge. These changes are only the tip.

Have we seriously had 2 weeks of possible mythic+ being slightly harder for its rewards than raids (not mythic) out of the last 8 years and it’s unacceptable?

Just ez farm them from raiding instead.

I made no claim of being good. Just that other players should work on improving if they think something’s ‘too hard’ instead of complaining that the game should be easier.

You forgot to Add " 30 days free game time for all of the ‘extra’ maintenance time every week and extended out Tuesday maintenance every week."

2 Likes

Glad you fixed some minor issues but what about some of the more pressing issues??? For example:

The hook mechanic on Stitchflesh in Necrotic Wake is STILL hooking NPC’s and orbs INSTEAD of players (which often breaks keys when this happens).

Players can still get targeted by the Throw Cleaver by one of the assistants while the other has Morbid Fixation on them (on the trash before Stitchflesh in Necrotic Wake) OR better yet, a SINGLE player can be targeted by both of the assistant’s Throw Cleaver at the same time @.@. Though rare, I have had this happen to me twice.

The Expel ability from the Mistveil Defenders In Mists of Tirna Scithe cast far too often and is unavoidable. (If the healer is the only ranged in the group they will feel like a ping pong ball making it difficult to even heal)

Spears/orb damage for the weapons in the Necrotic Wake are not scaled properly. The damage appears far less than with that compared to Shadowlands damage at the time it was current which makes Surgeon Stitchface all the more difficult on Tyrannical weeks.

Buff fury.

Hopefully more nerfs are incoming or at least make the rewards from m2-8 better >.<

1 Like

Cut off maintenance and get the servers back up.

Lower the gilded crests to drop from at least +8’s

For Stitchface on necrotic wake just change it to have one single add up, it is invincible, no extra adds. Pugs cant seem to do this fight even if you grab every spear and lust it’s a key/pug breaker. Make the last boss a bit harder to compensate.

This man gets it.

No wonder the servers are down for 6+ hours and counting…soon™ :wink:

Ya no thanks, I dont want another job.

Still no fixes for DH, needs buffs.