Dungeon Tuning Incoming - October 1

Hmm, okay.

Dungeons?
You mean Lesser Delves?

2 Likes

Stack more defense

Can you guys remove spears from NW and nerf 3rd boss already?
it’s really silly that the best strat is to 3 spear him and if u wipe the key is dead on tyrannical

10 Likes

The lull in hetween defensives and not having a health pot available, already a little below 80% hp and catching a 3.8M crit melee. You just die lol.
A few more item levels and some stamina is bound to help, but dang those crits hit like a truck

You guys forgot the line of “increased the item tier of all end of dungeon drops by 1 stage at each dungeon level to justify the objective difficulty compared to other content avenues”.

2 Likes

Really getting sick of these asinine orb spawns and terrible overlaps between boss mechanics.

Please fix the incompetence

7 Likes

I’m glad Blizz generally doesn’t listen to dungeon feedback. Otherwise every dungeon would be a single hallway lined with trash that gets mass pulled and CC’d to death in a matter of seconds with uncapped AoE, followed by a boss rush of target dummies that don’t do anything besides smack the tank with autoattacks until they’re dead.

Try rising to the challenge instead of asking Blizz to lower the challenge to your level.

2 Likes

(post deleted by author)

You’ve done +5’s, settle down.

2 Likes

Is this a joke? That’s not enough of a nerf for how egregiously toxic that ability is!

Reducing the amount of damage it does would be a welcome change!

The debuff needs to be applied by the tankbuster after parrying/dodging the tankbuster. Blood DK has a lot of problems with this boss because of how Blood DK’s active mitigation and DRW work. Blood DK has 0 active mitigation and Blood DK can’t survive the tankbuster without debuff. Having the tankbuster apply the debuff regardless the attack deals damage or not would fix it.

In general, Stonevault needs way more than that.

The trash in Siege of Boralus is awful and needs more tuning.

Grim Batol was cancer before nerfs. It looks like nerfs will make this more reasonable possibly. We will have to wait and see how it’s going.

I want to talk about Xal’alath’s Bargain: Oblivion. This affix has a lot of problems and needs to be addressed. if the tank decides to move the mobs/bosses, the orbs can juke the player and touch the mobs/bosses. The orbs blend visually with the mechanics such as 1st boss in DB, the last boss in GB and more. You have to make choices with new affixes and boss mechanics. For example, the last boss of GB casts Shadow Gale then Xal’alath’s Bargain: Oblivion spawns in the shadow on the opposite side. We have to accept the orbs touch the mobs/bosses and possibly deaths. Xal’alath’s Barhain: Oblivion is very very poorly implemented and should be addressed as soon as possible.

What does that have to do with anything?

Better than doing 10s, and wanting Blizzard to nerf everything so you can go to 15s, I guess.

A large portion of the player base just wants free loot.

Really wish people would stop using this word in this way. Most people lose someone to this disease. It is not some casual term to describe a video game filled with “fans”.

3 Likes

Yeah, because I know what I’m capable of. I’m not sitting here asking Blizz to make things easier for me. If I want to do higher, I’ll improve until I’m able to. Not a crazy concept, is it?

2 Likes

Right? IMAGINE just following the path for gear and improving despite the odds. I have to agree. Problem is, this new gaming generation wants it all, and wants it 5 minutes ago. $50 says none of them farmed Warlock shards for 6 hours, and filled their bags with them just so they did not run out of spells in raids back in the day. Or get exalted rep with a faction just to get a key and UNLOCK a heroic, rather than having it handed to them in an LFG system. I love the QoL changes, but hate the entitlement that came with it.

Good changes overall.

I don’t have many outstanding pieces of feedback for changes, so here we are:

• Erudax, tentacles despawn on encounter success. (Run encounter clean-up, or ensure tentacles are active only if encounter is in progress.)
  • Grim Batol, please add a “Twilight Portals” we can quickly access the instance mid-point. (If you skip too much, the run to find the enemies is really far. This is just a buff to lower-skilled groups who may not have Enemy Forces checkpoints.)

Please change this orb soak affix somehow. Or just delete it. It overlaps in terrible ways with boss and trash mechanics. Or certain pulls.

At least they’re not named Rockbiters

Yeah it is disappointing Blizzard learned nothing from Shadowlands. It was the exact same even then.