Dungeon Leavers: The solution for blizzard

I personally don’t care if I dont get some automated response or whatever, I only care they continue act on our input where its seen as a good idea and workable.

This isn’t League of Legends or M+. In situations like this, leaving affects your team’s ability to win or complete the dungeon timer.

In normal through heroic, you can simply re-queue. In M0, you can re-list the group in the group finder.

There consequences for leaving a group prematurely do not to be leveled with such extremity.

Had a few instances where i would get kicked from hc dungeon if i refused to trade item i got, people are just autopilot accepting these kick requests lol

Really this is the only fair solution.

1 Like

yes it does. your wasting peoples time waiting for a replacement.

Hence a 30 minute debuff. This is more than adequate.

1 Like

Treasure doesn’t matter. Mythic + already ruined that as they don’t even guarantee a loot anymore. Currency that people need is the only that would help. We don’t even get valorstone from last boss. There’s not much use for crest right now.

Players want their characters ready for season 1 with pre bis to perform well, nothing wrong with that. Min-maxing is fun to me even if I’m not the top 1%, I enjoy performing and owning my guildies and friends. WoW is a loot game, many of us plays for those reason and too many forget about it and try too hard to change WoW for FF, they can go play FF if they ain’t happy.

30 minute debuff sounds fair when that debuff allows you to continue with your activities while the group you left behind has to sit and wait. This isn’t an equivalent exchange.

1 Like

Not good enough. They need to face deletion for not queueing enough as well. They are actively hurting the game.

What does this mean? No backfilling after someone leaves or is kicked? So you’re punishing the players who remain by gimping them so they have to finish the dungeon short-handed? Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you are proposing. Are you not aware that it is currently impossible to invite a specific player into a dungeon in progress after someone leaves?

When all of a sudden there is a huge demand for a change - and mostly by unknowns - followed very quickly by a proposed change that probably took a while to create, I just assume it’s part of a plan with some sort of goals that probably would make no sense to people outside the bubble. And end up having major unexpected effects.

I’d need to believe this was actually a problem before I wanted a solution for it.

As it stands, I don’t.

1 Like

wait for what 1 minute? the queue system is busy those groups get filled almost immediately.

1 Like

The best solution is to make dungeon and raid loot available in follower dungeons and delves. Then the only people who would be doing dungeons and raids would be people who want to do dungeons and raids.

1 Like

You waste the amount of time for the 4 other people that it takes for the DF to find replacements. OR more importantly in mythic plus you waste x amount of minutes that youve spend in the dungeon for the other 4 people stuck with depleting the key.

so you are complaining about 1-2 minutes lost time

I was not aware that you could not back fill with a specific person. I was concerned that 4 man groups would boot the pug before the last boss to invite their buddy. In that case, just move loot to the end and problem solved.

this is only a problem now because M0 are not out until the 10th. previous expansions it was out week 1 or the 2nd week, so there was no issue like this. it will blow over, but since blizzard wants to fix it, this is the fix we as a community should push

The best “solution” would have been, knowing in advance that this was going to be a problem, not creating that problem by putting that trinket on the first boss.

Finally some good ideas.

Yes the trinket def created the problem, but we couldn’t of predicted this when they moved M0s from first week to 3rd or 4th week into the expac.