Dungeon Gatekeeping isn't a thing

My argument was for the “spirit of classic” not a carbon copy.

Welcome to the forums, OP. Congrats on your first ever post…on that character.

Anyway, your post is nonsense and worth nothing more than a slight chuckle.

3 Likes

This is really a semantic argument. The question really is. Is it okay for me, in SWP bis gear to not want to take a lesser geared player to my dungeon. The answer is absolute it’s perfectly fine if i want to do that.

Another question is why might i want to do that?

Well if my intent is just to clear the instance once for the quests then I probably dont care how geared everyone is because you dont really need gear to do that.

But if my intent is to spam the dungeon infinitely then obviously I want to be clearing it faster than lockout speed so i can take a 10 minute break every hour. If thats my plan then absolutely im going to only be bringing as geared and skilled of players as possible.

If someone who is undergeared finds themselves not able to find a dungeon group just to get the quests done the solution is simple. Form your own group and quest in the mean time easy.

if someone who is undergeared wants to speed run dungeons they’re kind of out of luck because you need to be geared to clear dungeons with the efficiency required to make dungeon xp actually meta.

You are only stopping yourself from experiencing open world aspects of the game with RDF. In fact, people are more likely to explore the world while waiting for queue instead of AFKing waiting for party members in LFG.

2 Likes

From what I’ve heard, the “spirit of classic” is the journey while levelling, not to increase the speed in which you do that.

I don’t even get asked about my gear, i just get insta denied cause im a rogue LOL

This is Insane copium. People will sit in SW/Org and level/gear through dungeon spam. Do you even play this game?

LOL facts.

Well, duh. But if you want to explore the world so bad, then do it. No one is stopping you but yourself.

4 Likes

Yes and no. I am pro-rdf, but you don’t need rdf to start groups, ergo you can’t be gatekept.

Again, I already do this. Do I have to repeat it once more?

I still want RDF. The problems with lack of RDF are still present with making your own group. In fact I think group organizers see a lot of the issues more than anyone else because the rest of the party can just hang out.

1 Like

go play retail

The gatekeepers are really coming out of the woodwork today. While it’s nice to once again be vindicated, it’s sad these toxic people are the ones Blizz is catering to.

2 Likes

he posts from his retail account lmaoo

1 Like

Wow you have no counterargument so you just use buzzwords. Nice.

1 Like

That’s what they did when boosts were a thing, do you remember that?

not worth changing toons

Then don’t say “go back to retail” because that’s simply hypocritical and hilarious

1 Like

its also what you can already do with pvp leveling anyway, 2 matches and you get a level generally, no need to leave Orgrimmar

why is it hypocritical?