Dungeon Finder Broken in WotLK Classic

Dungeon finder is broken in WotLK Classic. When you join a queue for a random dungeon after 10 minutes the finder goes to paused and doesn’t join you to the dungeon. Dungeon wait times are over 45minutes so you never get into a dungeon.

14 Likes

we still dont have working dungeon finder group que

6 Likes

Same issue here: been in queue for more than an hour as healer, kept going from “Paused” back to searching every minute or so, I could see the group composition when not paused (like how many DPS were found yet, etc.), but never found a single group.

Tried queuing as tank after that, and even though it usually finds a dungeon instantly as a tank, it still wouldn’t find any.

Would be great if this could be fixed soon; I have a day off work today and was hoping to spam a few dungeons.

4 Likes

Same issue. On Benediction. I’m sure it’s happening on all realms. This has been doing this all day. Even if I un-queue and requeue it may act like it’s putting a group together by highlight the filled roles but inevitably pauses indefinitely.

3 Likes

Yep, my healer is on Benediction as well, and when I tried with my tank, it was on Mankrik. Either way, same results.

3 Likes

Same if me.

If anyone finds a solution or gets support in any way. please report here.
Plzz T.T

4 Likes

I wouldn’t hate it if a Blue would acknowledge they’re aware and working on it =\

2 Likes

Same. Like… I get it, it can be hard to find the cause of a problem, let alone fix it. I know it probably can’t be fixed by snapping your fingers. But the radio silence on this is unnerving/frustrating.

At least if they acknowledged it, they probably wouldn’t fix it faster, but we would know that they know.

I guess SoD is taking all their focus right now…

1 Like

They did acknowledge it in a different post

Maybe I’m just stupid, but I can’t see it anywhere, even with a search. Do you have a link to said different post please?

2 Likes