Dungeon Finder Not Working?

Still broken :frowning:

2 Likes

Yep, broken on Pagle, or at the least, it’s very, very slow and keeps pausing.

3 Likes

RDF still not working.

2 Likes

Still broken for me this morning. Was broken for me last night around 11 PM EST.

2 Likes

still not working

1 Like

We’re tracking a bug here and working to fix it as soon as possible.

Thank you.

15 Likes

Finally. Thank you.

thank you!

Hooray, I can’t get a Halls of Reflection group going on my alt to finish my hilt quest. This is so great…

Some of us are still playing WotLK…so a fix would be great. I know this is a new game and all.

4 Likes

still broken

Still broken, ruining my no-lifer day lol. I generally get the daily gamma done on 2 of my 80’s before work and the other two after work. Ima need badge reparations.

any updates? its been a while

6 Likes

5 hours and still nothing, sweet lord

1 Like

Still broken hours later.

On my hpal, I had a hunter come in and dps it while Uther tanked it. You can actually solo it if you can dps fast enough. If you don’t the quest mob is not counted to be killed by the group, and you won’t be able to loot. But you can just zone out, reset, and try again. I did this earlier this week on normal mode.

It’s been even longer than that, it was broken when I got home from work at midnight last night.

This person created this thread 17 hours ago… 17. So you can do almost the math if it was broken before that time…

Status update? Deploy the hotfix already.

We’ve deployed a fix for this issue, and are looking for any feedback on performance.

3 Likes