Dunemaul Alliance Reconnections

Back in classic played as a Human Paladin named Leopold, was in the guild Ivory Tower Anyone still around?

Our old guild was ‘DarkNova’ - My main characters were ‘Death’; a DK tank, and ‘Frazzle’, a mage

Hey Miker & Elder! Long time no see! Not sure if you remember me or my character but I played strictly with Shinigami for the longest time.

Some characters I had:

Babyshard - Gnome Mage
Illegal - NE Rogue
Rickymaru - Human Paladin

I made a Draenei Pally in BC called Sekseh and have been playing with her ever since.

I miss Savvy, Slayn, Nekro, Clepto, Hyperion, Everard, Aznmasta, Throar, and I can’t remember the rest of you guys off the top if my head. You all were great!

1 Like

I played a Night Elf Warrior named Sterria.

I was in the guild Equilibrium.
We raided every week.

I had a NE Priest named Starria as well.

2 Likes

Odinfell - human warrior was my main. Played with guys like Atlanty, Tb, and Rayder. I still remember old adversaries; Bradbury - UD priest, Cripplecreek - UD Mage and Mynoseishuge - Troll hunter. Good times.

Briana, Human, Paladin
Rubber Duckies and Forged from Stone (a bit later).
Donomairge, Damsmooth, Felica

1 Like

Ovie, Human Priest add me; Ovie#1184

Amphitrite Human Priest. GL of The Organization, was also in Austrialibrium for a bitsy. Also had Human rogue, Dusky; human mage, Ziena; NE Druid Ellian, and Human Paladin, Deeva. Btag: NorCalRose#1260 Discord: Baebee#1337

Aurica - Human Paladin
Eurica - Draenei Priest

I was in a crew called Stormrider, led by a Nelf Hunter named Akutagawa.

Before that I wanna say…Force of Retribution…maybe? I think the Guild leader was named Belani

2 Likes

Update: We are on Herod Alliance!

1 Like

Warros - Human Warrior
From oldest to latest (Vanilla only) I was in:
The Stampede
Dawn of Honor
Sancticity
Shinigami

Still playing the same warrior but race changed and server changed at this point.
Battlenet: Beelzebub#1767
Discord: Warros#1968

3 Likes

Wyvirn, Dwarf Palidin
Blind/Elite Swordsmen

Foreverzero/Negativezero
Dawn of Serenity

Anyone heard from Coachrand? Lol.

5 Likes

Static/Staticxsz/Pewonky

Dawn of serenity!

3 Likes

Didn’t Rubber Duckies have a Hunter named Razdek? He was an Aussie and cool as hell.

1 Like

Jamesmb - Spriest
Erigila - Hpally
Erigzback - Boomkin

1 Like

Chimaira - Night elf Rogue in Equilibrium
Looking to reconnect with my Equilibrium homies
Battle tag- jinxx#1511

Played this Paladin, human. Was in The Organization. Looking for a Dwarf paladin named Saidryg or any other TO guildies :smiley:

2 Likes

Yo its jinxed

Hey its jinxed!