Dumb endings that you think will happen

Why would you think that after you just read what i posted? Id like to see the vengeance posts. The night elves will regain darkshore post expansion, you all won’t lose a major lore character, and you will win the faction war. The horde probably won’t get back undercity, we will lose a major lore character and we will lose the damned faction war. Which fan base is left more unsatisfied? The one that gets pretty much everything post story or the one that has lost about 9 major lore characters to an obvious alliance fan boy writing team?

1 Like

I wouldn’t be part of an Alliance that makes peace with the Horde.

1 Like

First Dumb Ending would be everyone dies the end.

Second Dumb Ending would be Sylvanas becomes Lightforged Kerrigan 2.0 and Kills N’zoth and Azshara.

Third Dumb Ending would be Stormwind in Ruins leaving the Alliance Broken with making every single Alliance Player unhappy and will completely unsub from the Game.

Fourth Dumb Ending would be Tyrande and Genn would do something Stupid and Mess up by Killing Anduin which dooming Human Civilization in Ruins Meanwhile Sylvanas kills Thrall, Baine, and Saurfang and everyone who was a Part of the Revolution against her and They all turned Undead.

Fifth Dumb Ending which is kind similar to the Fourth would be everyone dies but Sylvanas controls the Undead making Life completely hollow and destroyed now in Azeroth.

Sixth Dumb Ending would be Azeroth dies and Planet Explodes the End.

There’s probably going to be more ways to make a Dumb Ending for BFA seeing as how BFA is going to be like WoD Level pretty much.

No, see you forgot the step where Baine simply dissolves the Horde and makes the Horde the Kalimdor Alliance to appease Anduin. In exchange, he gets to be the High Grand Marshal or something of the sort.

What’s going to happen: The Horde overthrow’s yet another Warchief, and Anduin will give away all of the Night elves ancestral lands for “WoRlD pEaCe” and declare the horde forgiven. And all the other vassals- I mean faction leaders will nod and smile the spineless tools they’ve become. Because Unity or something equally stupid.

What I want to happen: BfA gets beaten to death with the retcon bat just as bad as the Night elves get with the victim bat. Everything was “just a dream.”

3 Likes

The final raid of BfA is going to be located within Teldrassil.

Slyvanas burned the three to destroy hope. Hope that the Horde and Alliance could stop her from ending all life on Azeroth. As the Horde and Alliance storm Ogrimmar for SoO 2.0, all they find is Nathanos covering his queen’s retreat. We kill Nathanos and find out that she was headed to Teldrassil, the “icecrown” 5of the newly anointed Lich Queen. Arthas was a master of frost and disease, Sylvanas will be a Lich Queen of void and fire.

As her Loyal Forsaken followers reach Teldrassil, Sylvanas raises all of the Night Elves who lost their lives in the fire, significantly bolstering her new Scourge. Sylvanas had previously discovered that the tendrils of Nzoth reached deep into the roots of the tree and planted a seed of corruption. The druids, ever digging their burrows deeper and deeper, were on the cusp of realizing what lay beneath the tree and Sylvanas feared them trying to stop the corruption or using it for their own gain.

Blah blah blah, story story plot, yadda yadda. Sylvanas is the second to last boss as we fight our way deeper and deeper into the root system of Teldrassil with Nzoth being the final encounter of the xpac.

which is happened already with Garrosh. And happens now with Saurfang and Baine

1 Like

To be honest I like this idea. All this talk about what could be worse to make us turn on her now, when we still followed her at Teldrassil? There is nothing. So lets just go back to Teldrassil itself. Amongst the smouldering ashes our characters finally take some responsibility.

3 Likes

Which makes me unlikely to buy 9.0 WoW: All is Forgiven

2 Likes