Duelist weapon skins from Shadowlands/Legacy elite sets/enchants

You keep saying that, but what does “yeah but they will be removed even if you hit 2.4K” add here? Obviously I know that, this thread exists because I think that is extremely stupid and if you hit 2.4K or 2.1k or whatever the rating is that unlocks the mog you should be able to buy the mog from the season you got that achievement in. It’s that simple. Gatekeeping the mogs because you did random bgs and comp stomp is a bit weird I think, the only part of this that matters is the fact we have the duelist achievements. That is it.

That is what I’m asking for. It doesn’t matter that it was removed or they said it would be removed, I am saying that if you got the achievement/appropriate rating you should be able to get the mogs. Whether it’s for marks/conq/honor/whatever.

Which is weird if they do remove it because the legion elite sets you can still buy even now

1 Like

It is extremely inconsistent. People are just trying to stop others from getting what they have even though we hit the same rating and have the same achievement from that same season.

All elite sets/enchants/weapons should work like the legion elite sets. Not sure why that isn’t the case

Yeah well that’s kinda true. They really are incosistent. Would be cool if we had like PvP Hall where all pvp honnor and elite vendors are from all seasons.