Duelist weapon skins from Shadowlands/Legacy elite sets/enchants

One day I’ll finish my dumb red set. Maybe. Probably not. :sob:

I ask a GM if they see that I have the rest of the set in my bags they’ll say yep. I’ll ask if they can see the 2k achi I earned on that char during that period, yep, but no way to know if I had the conquest.

3 Likes

wait a second that’s not a vulpera

4 Likes

Not only is it not consistent within the realm of pvp, but its not consistent across the entire game either. I said it earlier but you can go back and buy the full MoP CM set+phoenixes if you have those achievements from literally 10-11 years ago, same goes for WoD CMs.

2 Likes

No currencies tied to those. Also the mounts were originally limited to 1 per char, but now you get all 3.

But yeah, hopefully one day they go back and help with elite/illusion stuff.

1 Like

Wow that sucks man. That is so stupid, you literally have the freaking set on. I cant believe they are using the excuse of “oh you didnt continue to play and mindlessly farm currency after getting the difficult achievement that unlocks these rewards, and even if you did we cant tell so too bad!”

and yeah theres no currency tied to those but everything should just follow that system really.

edit: And you know what? Its not like they cant have the full elite set on a vendor purchasable for conquest now. It is the exact same currency farmed the exact same way (minus solo shuffle). What does it matter if you earned conquest now or then as long as you have the achiev lmao. So dumb actually

Maybe it is and he has just been eating his vegetables.

1 Like

And 2200 was generally Rival for MoP. Not like RBGs gave those titles back then either.

Just kind of a shame how they bungled illusions. I remember poking around on PTR out of boredom and realizing what they were doing and trying to suggest to people to buy the 2400 ones in wod then keep them in their bags just in case.

Bunch of people still have bloody dancing steel on their weapon but not collection.

Oh, and then the left the demonic one on the vendor during pre-patch where a bunch of people flew up like 800 points because Exsang made your giant garrote not only tick 400% faster but not expire quicker or something.

Back in the day you didnt unlock the full set like you have right now, you needed the rating unlock and then spend conquest to buy the items.

Thus they can’t give you the full apperance set if you didnt buy the full set.

These pants in heroic might fit your set btw

Yeah, I remember seeing the bright red and hoping they’d be perfect.

:dracthyr_cry_animated:

yeah my priest alt got like bottom tier duelist like just above r1 rival if that makes sense, at like 2270 or something. lol. super low.

I have a few scrolls in my bank because I knew illusions might come out lol. Luckily I got duelist in prideful thanks to cross-realm opening up the possibility to find new partners.

Yeah i was like 2200 3s 2300 rbgs every season of MoP :frowning:

I might suggest not playing weirdly shaped race lmao

Personally, I love wearing DK’s cosmic Elite Set as a Paladin because thats the closest thing we have to a modern “elite set”.

I wish i enjoyed rbgs back then. i played to like 1700 and it wasn’t for me. but now i just want transmog and cba lol. I knew a bunch of people in a hero group from cata too. I just was too unmotivated // liked wpvp too much lol.

RBGs were fantastic when the bracket consisted of more than the same 5 gamer-word slinging teams and their alts they use for doing rbg boosts.

Nowadays the moment you hit 2k you queue into the Russians doing a carry

1 Like

Time to go human female

Personally I really like the Bloodknight aesthetic, so the Venthyr Covenant plate set is literally perfect with the blood knight tabard, or the shadowlands legendary set, that I have transmogged right now

Didn’t they give blood elves like a HD blood knight mog or something.

Just checked your mog out tho and yeah that’s dope. wtf.

They did but literally everyone has it so eh