Dude, Where's The Clones?

Yep I don’t believe it either

3 Likes

mmm that is what I was thinking, they have to have our data please bring back our characters. I didnt choose to be transferred it was done to me without my knowledge and now that I am ready to play my hunter again I cant :frowning:

2 Likes

Digging the Ashton Kutcher vibe on this thread. I bet he’d like to see clones come back.

1 Like

Hopefully Blizzard has been following the discussions and takes notice of the outpour of demand for this service to return, as I said the moneys there they just need to collect. All we want to do is return to the game… they just need to let us.

2 Likes

Hopefully we hear something next few days

3 Likes

That would be awesome! However I think realistically it might be a little longer, at least until they launch D4 and maybe SOM, we need to keep letting them know that this is important to us though, I belive blizzards going to come through for us here and bring back character cloning its just a matter of time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I got a long time to wait so I’ll be on here every once in a while asking again lol.

2 Likes

Yeah exactly, realistically the anticipation of the cloning service returning has actually raised quite substatially given recent news, they mentioned that the new version of SoM wont actually be a SoM but something different entirely, just speculating but if this turned out to be classic + the already massive outcry for the cloning service to be returned would go hyperbolic as players want to continue on their mains in classic +, again just speculation haha.

2 Likes

No, you need to come back and level up again.
A bit too late to start cloning.

No need to re-level. Just got to keep asking for clones.

3 Likes

Surely you will get your clones.
Meanwhile other sensible people have gotten new max level characters with full tier 3.

Good luck!

Thats great for them. Thank you for your support!

1 Like

If you are thinking of releveling to 60, don’t. The servers are vapid and gate kept by the clones; you won’t be satisfied no matter how hard you play. The amount of things to do is so sparse it’s better to just wait and see if they reenable the service so more people play again.

You can’t just do what you want any more in the game. If you pay to play and get to 60, you are stuck in streamline version of the game: pvp queues are just Warsong Gulch, and raids don’t go higher than BWL.

2 Likes

It’s a bit overwhelming since there’s a ton of them. I support the idea but I don’t like scrolling past so much of the same subject.

1 Like

Join in on the fun, once Blizzard gets it back on and over with it should be back to normal.

1 Like

Ive tried them out and in all honesty you hit the nail on the head, it just seems to be a vapid space of GDKPS and any bgs are dominated by naxx geared players, while barely any progression guilds exist and it is almost expected that you pay for gold or run gdkps to get gold, the servers are in a distopian mess currently with no active bgs outside of us peak hours and are desperately in need of a fresh injection of players looking to progress. They really need to bring back cloning many didnt clear all the content or do all that they wanted to do within classic-era and this would lead to a massive influx of players… I would suggest that when they do bring back classic-era cloning that they send out an actual email about it so that people who might consider returning know they have an opportunity to, as opposed to just posting a forum message like last time.

In summary bring back classic-era character cloning, classic-era desparately needs its original community to return.

1 Like

Just because TBC is retired doesn’t mean it can’t come back I wanna go clear some BT and hyjal again

bumped for support

1 Like

Up yer t**dcutter I guess.

Where are they at?

1 Like