Dude, Where's The Clones?

Where’s the clones, dude?

But forreal, clones need to come back!

Just because the service was “retired” doesn’t mean it’s dead!

All great retirees find their way back to the game! It is the way!

12 Likes

Deleted, dude.

If you cared, you wouldve used the service while it was up.

3 Likes

Perhaps for now. Doesn’t have to be forever!

1 Like

Well heres to hoping that it is indeed permanent.

2 Likes

I dont know dude, wheres your clones?

1 Like

Dude, what’s my clone say?

1 Like

so many clones threads I am so proud

4 Likes

actually that’s precisely what it means :expressionless:

2 Likes

I had a clone on windseeker, it was a druid 60, and when i came back to the server it was not there anymore. Whyyy?

1 Like

Because you don’t know how to read simple instructions, posted conspicuously for months?

1 Like

I agree bring back clones

3 Likes

the clones were on sale for $5 for ages, people weren’t buying them because “classic era is dead duuuuude”
then some streamers started talking about how era is good and now you want your dang clones. well too bad. you’re not getting them. the data is gone.
you people aren’t even gonna get a blue response, because they consider the matter closed:

The Character Clone service has been retired. All clones that were not activated before July 26, 2022 were deleted.

All clones that were not activated before July 26, 2022 were deleted.

were deleted

deleted

I hope this post puts an end to the discussion
:expressionless:

2 Likes

Plenty of people have already responded to you in regards to that argument. But as always thank you for the bump and your continued support!

4 Likes

Still waiting for clones to be brought back

3 Likes

What’s the issue with wanting clones turned back on? Seems like a good time for it to happen if it can be done.

3 Likes

There is literally no issue. People just want to gatekeep because they have their clones and it makes them feel better. Why people are so insufferable god only knows? Making my request known, Blizzard bring on the clones.

7 Likes

hey yo blizzard

1 Like

How’s it going, dude

1 Like

people are simple saying that clones were deleted. deleted means not exist anymore.

2 Likes

please bring back the clones

3 Likes