Dude, Where's The Clones?

Still hoping they bring it back

3 Likes

Hope springs eternal.

2 Likes

Ashton Kutcher still looking for his clones.

1 Like

Would be nice

1 Like

The least blizzard could do is respond to the hundreds of comments and say yes or no. Saying nothing is just bad service.

1 Like

I want clones back as much as the next guy, but the fact is they’ve been deleted. Those characters no longer exist in this universe.

Won’t stop until clones are back

1 Like

What does the tatoo say on your back?

1 Like

dude wheres the clones

1 Like

I thought it said Sweet Clone! But i might’ve been mistaken.

1 Like

Clones please

1 Like

I waited 2 years to not use the clone system and now im mad its gone D:

So what.
I was told the lights were going to be kept on and Classic was better than private since our characters wouldn’t disappear because the server shutdown.
Crock of rubbish imo.

4 Likes

Hoping they come back

3 Likes

Another thread on clones, BUMP

5 Likes

There’s a lot of them, I hop on every once in a while to check-in. Always a clone thread up top, just gotta keep it that way.

3 Likes

Not deleted just inaccessible lol. I’ve logged in to see my rogue one to many times because I took a break at the worst time. The characters themselves are still very much there.

2 Likes

They need to bring back the cloning service asap! :pinched_fingers:

3 Likes

It was such a dumb decision to delete the option when at the time classic era servers legit had 4 people playing on them at certain times. No wonder a lot of people didn’t put the cash down, it was pointless at the time

3 Likes

exactly… and I dont think anyone believes for a second that the devs would intentionally delete data, given how cheap and versatile data storage is now days and given how small the sql or whatever format db required to store the spreadsheets are in actual size its literally a non-impact to store it, especially after the development process of classic initially… with the lack of backups of the original files.

they really just need to walk back the statement, with a “Hey guys! we recently found old backups of the original character saves from wow classic on a lost thumbdrive which was sitting in a pile of boxes at Fred’s House”, I would be happy to pay for this service, we really dont care if the fomo tactic used to sell the service initially is exposed just let us play!

4 Likes