#DualSpec No not giving up

Argument has been crushed and buried triple digit number of times. You don’t get to use it as an excuse for being selfish.

1 Like

Your argument flat out comes down to you just being upset knowing someone else would be using it. Even though you’ve admitted it would have no actual negative impact on you.

It hasn’t that’s why you don’t get to use it as an excuse for being selfish.

Any single person on an entire server having dual spec affects the entire server. Period. If you don’t get why, then you aren’t smart enough to make it to the end of the conversation.

1 Like

I also understand that people not having dual spec also impacts me, in actual negative ways.

But I’m sure you actually don’t understand why.

1 Like

It doesn’t. Period. If you think it does then you aren’t smart enough to make it to the end of the conversation.

1 Like

Even me in my dead server when I’m the only one online at times?

If a single player on a server had DS, would you ever be around to know it? :thinking:

1 Like

Honestly doesn’t matter, you won’t get dual spec.

1 Like

I don’t think you have a clue what the devs will do. Did you know they were going to limit dungeons to 30 a day? Did you know they were going to ban input broadcasting software? Did you know they were going to change arena points from 1500 to zero? I don’t care at all what your guess is for any possible change.

1 Like

Don’t forget HvH BGs.

Keeping in mind I learned to like them.

None of your arguments make any sense, they never have, and likely never will.

The signs, mostly all of them, point to dual spec not being a possibility. That has been proven given we’ve made it this far without Blizzard giving a hot damn, and there’s very little evidence to prove otherwise, other than your precious “They said before launch they would make some changes!”, which…to anyone with a brain, doesn’t increase dual spec’s chances.

You aren’t getting dual spec. I’m sorry for your loss (even though you were never going to get it in the first place).

2 Likes

10 characters

It’s not a guess, it’s an observation-based conclusion, based on Blizzard’s actual actions, and past words.

I think it’s hubris.

It doesn’t matter what you think it is, it won’t change the fact I’m right.

1 Like

Another person who thinks their opinion is a fact. /shrug It’s sad that so many people don’t understand the difference between an opinion and a fact. Like I’ve said before the quality of education has deteriorated over the years. Here’s a fact, they’ve just made the SAT shorter and easier again to account for the poor schooling.

The SAT, the [college admissions test we all know and love/begrudgingly tolerate, will have a different look in the coming years as it undergoes a digital transformation

For starters, say goodbye to your No. 2 pencils. The new test will be administered entirely via laptop or tablet; students can either bring their own device or have one supplied.

It will also be shorter, down to two hours from the current three-hour written test, featuring shorter reading passages spanning a broader range of topics and more time to answer each question.

I’m not saying my opinion is fact, it’s a fact that you won’t get dual spec.

1 Like

10 characters

It’s not, but your conjecture seems very likely to happen. I’m fine with it. My Lich King selfishness doesn’t want to see DS materialize if only to make my Lich king even more attractive.

It’s a fun feature, game wrecking or not, and the point of any video game is to have fun.

1 Like