#DualSpec No not giving up

Yeah sure, lets play semantics without context cuz that helps you somehow. In the context of this thread your possible is the same as likely. Its called cherry picking and you like to do that a lot. Read your own damn posts.

Even your most ardent opposition has conceded that dual specs are possible - because with your/their proposed logic anything is possible. Blizz hooking up with Elon Musk to nuke the servers from orbit is possible with Feywaif and company’s logic. Thats partly why we dont take you seriously at all.

You guys are allchanges - you’ll deny it, flip flop in consecutive sentences, say its only one change etc but make no mistake you are 100% allchanges. Thats why you guys throw the #nochanges around alot. The antithesis of allchanges is nochanges. You wouldnt even think of calling anyone nochanges if you werent all changes yourself.

You guys dont even understand your own arguments - thats why we’re still here. If you did, these threads wouldnt exist and you wouldnt be posting about dual specs beyond the mere request that need not be considered - which you already agreed to lol. You accusing anyone of a lack of comprehension has got to be the second biggest joke behind thinking you have a right to ruin TBC with dual specs. All of you are clueless and thats being generous.

There’s nothing for me to twist. A dev says that nochanges didnt work to provide a vanilla experience due to things like world buffs and mage boosting and so they were going to loosen the grip on that nochanges guiding principle and open the door to make moves that would otherwise appear contradictory and yall think that means theyre gonna put time and gold back in your pockets because you asked and really want it.

That’s not even to say they are entirely closed off for more or larger type changes. It means they are going to consider each change individually and examine them critically on their own merits and make an informed and logical decision rooted in common sense and fair play. In the case of dual specs in TBC no such argument exists. Its a want not a need.

You dont need dual specs, you just want them. Not good enough. TBC is not broken, you can still easily respec, the original game they are trying to emulate didnt have them. Therefore they are not warranted or necessary. As such you have zero claim to them. It also looks like youre not getting them and yall say you know thats a real possibility - start acting like it then.

1 Like

In the first 15 posts on the front page there is one about dual spec. When I scroll down there are no topics on dual spec in the next 15. When I again scroll down there is just one topic in the next 15. Another scroll down and there are no posts on dual spec. Two topics on dual spec out of 60 doesn’t seem like many to me and it seems you could easily scroll right past them, ignore them, and just read the topics you find entertaining. This just sounds like a rationalization to hide some other motivation.

There’s 1 dual spec thread on the first pages.

It’s not semantics. It’s actually very simple English that you don’t seem to understand. It’s not like it’s some technical paper on string theory. I can’t tell if you’re actually this clueless or if there’s some weird reason you’re making these fictitious claims. /what ever Your posts are complete nonsense.

I just explained it to you. You ignore it, cherry pick the part you want to tussle with and then tell me Im dumb. Like I just said you do. Great work dude.

Ill break out the finger puppets for you since you seem to like the grade school snark.

You’ll agree TBC isnt broken. You’ll agree TBC doesnt need dual specs. You’ll understand TBC didnt have dual specs. You’ll agree its a want and not a need. You’ll agree that its a real possibility you wont be getting them.

Ill say based on those facts TBC shouldnt have dual specs.

You’ll disagree.

Talk about dumb.

You’ll disagree even though you dont have a leg to stand on or a case of any kind. You lost, just deal with it.

4 Likes

Everyone can farm and quest in any spec. It’s just not fun to do it in certain specs, especially in raid tank and heal specs. I like to heal but questing and farming in a resto druid spec isn’t fun at all. So I won’t heal with my druid. I’ll play her in a dps spec. I did the same thing in original BC. I didn’t heal with my druid until wrath added dual spec. I play for fun so why would I choose to heal when only dungeons and raids are fun in a resto spec? There is a healer shortage on my server and I like to heal but I won’t pay 100g every time I do a dungeon run.

There are a lot of people making that same choice, choosing a dps spec when if there was dual spec they’d tank or heal sometimes. It wouldn’t “solve” the tank and healer shortage but it would lessen wait times and make it easier to find groups.

Entirely subjective. Not your call for every individual who plays. People are telling you the opposite. Your feelings dont trump anyone else’ feelings and are irrelevant to the discussion. The facts have shredded your BS. You lost. Please accept it.

TBCC doesnt need dual specs. Fact. There’s no argument to have. Youre entitled. Case closed.

2 Likes

It’s absolutely subjective though from posts many people have a similar subjective experience and say they would tank or heal some dungeons if they could switch to one of those specs. Of course not everyone would but some more tanks and healers would be good for the game, even for dps that don’t buy dual spec. It would also be good for the game if some people made a pvp spec and did more pvp.

Why do you want me to stop posting? Why do you care? I don’t care at all how much you post on how ever many topics you want to post on. You have about twice as many posts as me and I’m not complaining about how often you post.

What people say they are going to do is not enough to overcome the fact that they dont need it in the first place.

This is an unsubstantiated opinion and nothing more. It doesnt overcome the fact that TBC isnt broken - nor is it judged solely or remotely on how many tanks and healers play which the game cant control anyway, even with dual specs. Role shortages are inherent to the genre no matter what you do - fact.

Yeah sure, maybe in theory. In practice though this doesnt hold water. Its just another unverifiable opinion and doesnt overcome the fact that its still a selfish request and not a necessary addition.

I want you to deal straight with me and be honest with yourself and the rest of this forum. Everything about dual specs reeks of lazy entitlement but no one on your side says thats what it is - you just try to blow smoke up you know where and get mad when no one rightfully accepts it as legitimate plight for ruining TBC - its not. You agreed its not.

So when you get around to admitting your dual spec representation is unworthy of any kind of consideration from the powers that be Ill be on my way.

1 Like

That’s a personal opinion, entirely subjective, and I disagree with it. If you understood the difference between an opinion and a fact we might be able to have a discussion.

just another unverifiable opinion like most of what you post. You just don’t seem to know it. You think all your opinions are facts. /shrug

/shrug less entitled than you to demand #nochanges despite blizzard specifically stating that changes are on the table.

Its a fact. You dont want to do what TBC asks you to do to respec. If you dont want to do something that works just fine and have it made more convenient which saves you lots of time and gold which you said is very important to you then youre plenty entitled. You want to force that TBC on everyone even though you admit you dont really have a claim to it and the people opposing you have every reason to not what it.

Then tell me getting dual specs means Im not just getting dual specs but more pvp participation and pug 5 mans like this is a desperate hole that needs filling when you cant even prove one word your saying.

Look in a mirror for petes sake.

You make all kinds of discussion impossible - youre a troll contrarian having a fit. Youre right, I dont care. Ignorance is bliss I guess - at least I wont see dual specs in TBC. Good luck with your future posting career.

It’s your opinion that it works just fine. It’s not a fact. It’s my opinion that it’s not working very well and dual spec would work better for all players.

I absolutely can’t prove most of what I’m saying. Neither can you. But you just don’t seem to realize it because you don’t understand the difference between a fact and an opinion.

Youre free to engage in whatever monkey think you want. The facts have disclosed who the offenders are here and its not people who dont want dual specs.

Youre wrong. Its really that simple.

TBC is here, there’s no dual specs and people are able to play the game and respec. Delusional is a totally fair criticism. Your lost in your own BS. Good luck with that. Ill be enjoying TBC free of dual specs, thanks.

1 Like

I think you’re just bitter that vanilla classic which was your favorite expansions was largely abandoned despite it actually being the #nochanges utopia you thought.

/shrug That’s exactly what I think about your opinions. The difference is I know it’s my opinion and you’re completely unaware it’s just your opinion too. You actually think your opinions are facts and we should just agree with your pretend facts. It’s nonsense but you did give me a good laugh.

1 Like

That’s great. I had no problem with people going onto SoM and not playing BC. Just as I had no problem that some people continued to play retail expansions after I quit wow. Just as I don’t care that Grand Theft Auto is played by lots of people but not by me. I’ll go onto Wrath and you can go to BC SoM. We’re not playing on the same server anyway. It’s not like I’m going to miss you.

1 Like

So why is it such a bad idea to simply save dual spec for SoM?

You add dual spec to TBCC, you remove basically all available options for those of us who want a TBC without dual spec (so like, how it’s supposed to be).

Why would you be so inconsiderate?

At least if you were rooting for it to get in to SoM, then I would actually support your cause, both of us getting what we want, instead you want to ruin the only commercially available way to play TBC without dual spec, giving me no options.

Gotta say, it’s really dang selfish.

1 Like

It seems selfish to me to fight against something that you could easily not use. If you were looking for a healer for a dungeon or a raid and I showed up with my resto druid you would have no idea if resto was my main spec, or if I usually played feral and just paid 50 gold to respec for that run. If there was dual spec you wouldn’t know if I only had one spec, the resto spec, or if I was usually feral, didn’t have dual spec and paid 50 gold to respec for the run, or if I had dual spec and respecced that way. You wouldn’t know because dual spec is such a minor qol change. The only way you’d know is if I respecced during a raid and that small issue is easily fixed by adding a cool down or requiring a respec only be done in a major city.