#DualSpec No not giving up

You make my game less fun by adding TBC in to an environment where I was not expecting it to be, and don’t want it to be.

Please be considerate of players who have differing opinions than you, especially when their opinion aligns with the actual original TBC design.

You mean like all the other changes they’ve made to TBC Classic?

Which really just comes down to you being upset knowing others are using it even though it’s not hurting you in any actual way.

Yup, it does make me upset. I typically get upset when my product is not what I want it to be, especially if I pay money for it and I’m told a certain thing about it.

I have 0 shame in being upset about such a thing.

1 Like

Okay, good thing that exact same reasons applies to everyone who wants dual spec.

Too bad? Very little justification to be mad about a feature that was never in the expansion you chose to play…

The game is great, as is today, because dual spec is not in it, and I’m glad it will likely remain that way.

So I have no reason to be upset at the moment.

Going to go way back for this analogy but maybe they will get it.

Lets say I pay for dairy milk, meat and eggs to be delivered to my house every week.

One of the members who signed up for this company’s service is now demanding that the service go vegan friendly to where it’s almond milk, fake meat and fake eggs. This new customer is demanding the company not only add these new products, but also replace the existing products with these options and making the other customers no longer have the option to have “real” milk, meat and eggs.

And this said customer is telling the people who signed up for this server that “it wont effect you” or “you won’t even notice it”.

We pay for tbcc under the assumption that it will be an authentic recreation of tbc. Real milk meat and eggs.

Now will some eggs arrived cracked? Sure nothing is perfect, but when we have a clear cut NO on a possible change from the origional devs, they can’t make that change for tbcc AND claim authenticity.

You signed up for tbcc, an authentic recreation of tbc. It’s not perfect but you are trying to push for a change that goes DIRECTLY against what tbc was for it’s design goal intentions.

So I signed up for this service expecting dairy milk, meat and eggs.

If you want the vegan alternatives, find a different service provider or wait until wotlkc comes out which will have your “vegan” options.

All I know is you’re the 666th poster here and that scares me more than any of your go-nowhere arguments.

Well, it makes sense you can’t understand what I said, if you can’t do the simplest of math of reading a post counter…

I’m 668, for what you referred to.

You are 669.

And this post is 670.

/shrug you’re the one freaking out at the mere possibility of dual spec being added.

And you were not promised in any way shape or form #nochanges in TBC Classic, in fact blizzard told us the opposite, that QoL changes were on the table(something they have followed through with multiple times).

So based on your logic that’s it’s okay to not be happy with the product being in the exact state you want asking for dual spec should be perfectly fine with you. Or will you take a hypocritical position and say that only things you don’t like are okay to complain about?

And the company tells you when you sign up that there will be some changes to the groceries they deliver. They even make you sign a contract that says the company can change the menu any way and any time they want. They ask all the members for feedback on what menu changes they would like. Then you get angry when some of the members give the feedback requested and you claim the menu should never change. Why did you sign up with this company when you were told from the start this was not like the no change vanilla menu they previously delivered but would now have some changes?

3 Likes

I think the most amazing part about these threads is if the people who are in here bemoaning their “need” for dual spec All the time spent 1/10th of that time actually playing the game they would have the gold for regular respecs with no issue.

1 Like

You think DS is on the top of my list? My main concern is with running dungeons again without conceding to a transfer.

DS…isn’t going to have much of an effect, well, on anything. It’s just a feature for enhancing a player’s game. nothing more, nothing less.

EDIT: “much of a negative effect”

I want little timmy to think twice before respeccing to a meaningful spec (healer/tank), with dualspec they would just do it without punishment and be of no use for anyone. Dont think I want that in tbc, wrath ok it was out there :slight_smile:

How many comments of Zipzo and Ziryus going in circles will we reach in this thread?

1 Like

Idk, ziryus circular arguments got the other dual spec thread into the thousands because he doesn’t like to even acknowledge any argument against dual spec outside of raids and “nochanges”.

1 Like

Not my fault you can’t actually make another argument.

Other arguments have been made, you ignoring them or just falsely dismissing them as nochanges doesn’t mean they haven’t been made.

You even ignore game developers words on how dual spec hurt aspects of the game…

1 Like

Kind of like how you ignore that blizzard did in fact you know actually add dual spec.

There ya go, wait for Wrath.

3 Likes