#DualSpec No not giving up

That wasn’t a workaround, that was the problem to be worked around.

I see you are bad at quoting.

I’m intentionally excluding your deflections. The topic I approached you about is your horde queue workaround. I’m not even addressing dual spec right now.

There’s no need to deflect if you stand by your point. I’m just making your point clear because it was originally buried in the thread.

So you can’t actually address the point, got it.

Rosamoon didn’t say dual spec fixes the tank and healer shortage. She only said it would help

And you wonder why I claim you’re either a liar or you have poor reading skills. It’s evident every time you post.

Dual Spec would be cool. Sometimes I get bored of tanking normals and would rather heal.

LFD with call to arms is more effective, and actually resolves 80% of the tank shortage.

Dual-spec doesn’t help, regardless how much you try to insist that a DPS will actually be willing to tank/heal anything, you just assume.

We already have PROOF (history, again, history) that DUAL SPEC didn’t resolve the tanking / healing shortage.

Do not use this argument.

2 Likes

Tank shortage just getting worse.

:walking_man:

The workaround solution many against dual spec off for the problem finding tanks and healers is to abandon your character and roll a tank. How is that different?

Have I made the suggestion for anyone to reroll?

I don’t assume. That’s exactly what I did with my dps specced druid. When dual spec was added I made a resto off spec to heal dungeons. Many others have posted they would do the same.

We make the argument that it would increase the number of tanks and healers. You don’t have a legitimate argument to counter it so you create the strawman argument that it wouldn’t fix or resolve the problem. We know it won’t fix the problem, that’s why we never make that argument.

Did I claim you did? Learn to read.

You’re asking me to defend an argument I never made.

Dual spec also does help.

Unless you intentionally ignore everyone who has explained exactly why they would tank/heal more often with dual spec.

I’m asking a question about an argument many against dual spec make that is similar to an argument you’re criticizing that some made against HvH BG’s. It’s a relevant question. You can defend, critique, or ignore the question. Again, learn to read.

So you’re just asking for my opinion about an argument other people are making?

Forgive my misunderstanding, but I honestly never considered that you actually wanted my opinion on anything.

I think telling people to reroll when they don’t already want to is a bad suggestion regardless of the context. It’s not a workaround for horde queue problems, nor is it a workaround for tank shortages.

Of course it is, that’s why it’s being pointed out how hypocritical it is to say that that solution or others were unacceptable for BG queue times but are somehow perfectly fine when it comes to dual spec.

Is that very much depends on the class It’s a prompt Warrior OK yeah I could see it mainly because you’ve got concussion blow and shield slammed that actually causes damage.

Is a prop palatin No And to drew it is a little bit different because Is the spect doesn’t matter for taking it’s more of the points you just kind of move stuff around but you can still do completely OK DPS.

as a fatal Is whether your tank or dps The gear is literally the only thing that changes on that.

But no At the end of the day you’re pvp spek and pve spek are Different so yeah another reason why duel speck would be great for the game.

For the record suggesting that the work around solution to excessive waits for BG’s is to abandon your character and reroll alli is as bad an argument as it is for those against dual spec to suggest the solution for excessively long waits for groups is to abandon your character and reroll a tank or healer.

1 Like

Who is being hypocritical exactly?