#DualSpec in tbc Nope not gonna let it die

Yeah I know everybody poly is all maybe some people are sick of it maybe some people arts but I’m going to keep pounding this.

#Dual spec in tbc

I think this is a feature that needs to be implemented I think it’s good for the game I think it’s helpful for casual and hardcore players alike.

Especially Like it or not pvp is a lot bigger part of the burning Crusade Than it is in classic.

And as far as it’s going to be a gold sink the thing is it’s not going to affect any of the people that you want it to affect.

It’s going to affect the people that half to respect for pve and pvp It’s going to be those people that don’t have hundreds of thousands of gold that that it’s going to affect.

That’s just the reality As far as it hurting class identity I 100% disagree with this.

If I’m a retribution paladin I have proceed or strike if I’m an arms Warrior I have mortal strike.

And the list goes on Just because someone can switch to that on the fly doesn’t make them any more or less of that class.

And as far is you beyond the do everything that’s not true either I don’t care how many specs you have access to A-war lock is not going to build a tank a raid.

And neither can a mage Outside of one specific fight in 1 specific raid If you want to include classic 2.

By for 90% of the time Your tank is a Druid, Warrior, Paladin.

That’s how that works And that’s OK now if I’m aspect of healing can I help yes if I’m aspect retribution can I help with DPS yes.

Which is exactly the point It also helps healers level Because realistically most people.

Stop leveling healers because here’s the thing they’re not fun to level and you’re not always going to be with a group.

Now does that mean you’re going to do the same amount of damage as mage Or War lock no.

And the same thing could be said the opposit way A-war lock is never going to be a healer regardless of how many specs they have access to

Thirdly it gives players choice What you’re my book is always good anyway.

I say again #DualSpec IN TBC

7 Likes

in summery you want dual spec right? cause thats too much to read when the roomis spinning

2 Likes

The reason I make that post like that at least detail to a certain degree is because when I don’t people say I’m not justifying my points.

That’s why I do that

1 Like

You really aren’t justifying the points though. You want dual spec because its more convenient. That’s fine but it isn’t really needed.

4 Likes

I want dual spec not just because it’s convenient Because it encourages others to help people out.

M Le to be more of an asset to your Guild and friends as a whole

If I’m a healer and my off spec is tank I can now help my friends out with dungeons if we can’t find a one.

And the same thing with DPS That’s why I like dual spec and that’s before I start talking about the PVP side of things.

Like it or not there are some classes that are really good at PVP And are absolutely horrible at pve.

Rogues and Warriors are a very good example of this At least on the DPS side of things.

But with dual spec I can still have an osbeck of being a tank so I can get gear easier and aussel help out people more.

So it’s not just a convenience it asile allows people to be more helpful over all to others

1 Like

I hate to break it to you, but repeating over and over that you want it and making unsupported assertions of positive features doesn’t count as justifying your points either. Everyone already understands that dual spec would mean one paladin being able to switch freely between (e.g.) retribution and holy specs; no one is going to read this verbiage (I could stop there, but I won’t) and go, “Oh wow, I see now that dual spec is something completely different than I thought it was!” If you are truly incapable of processing the criticism that you are not justifying your assertions as anything other than “they want more verbiage,” then please ignore it entirely; your posts would be no less compelling and significantly less irritating for being much shorter.

5 Likes

OK 1st off People seemed get upset with me What I make my post shorter OK.

Secondly I use a paladin as a default example OK fine but it’s much more than that you could make the same arguments for a rogue that does PVP seriously.

The reality is dual spec is not a feature that’s just good for one class whether they be a hybrid or not.

It’s good for the game as a whole And I’m going to keep talking about it because as I’ve said a lot the more we talk about it the better chance it is to be in the game.

And speaking from someone that did play back then I can tell you a lot of people would have loved to have it in the game back Then.

So yes it does benefit a paladin or a hybrid class probly a little bit more you are correct but that doesn’t mean it doesn’t benefit others as well.

That’s my take on it and that’s why keep posting about it

1 Like

People complain about the lack of logic in all your posts because all your posts lack logic, man. If all you have to say is, “I want dual spec”–and that’s all you appear to have to say–then you should post it, once independently or when the subject logically comes up, and then stop. But you’re not going to do that because you have no idea what logical argument is. Here, for example, you say I’m “correct” in something that I didn’t say or imply.

Yes, dual spec makes the game easier, removing the need to either commit to a single spec or pay regularly to change it. No one is unclear on that fact: not for a paladin, not for a rogue, not for any class. What you are seemingly incapable of grasping, is that that doesn’t mean it’s objectively good, and repeating with a dozen different phrasings that that’s what it does and asserting that it’s “good for the game” is not an argument.

1 Like

I’m all for duel spec in tbc.

Make it cost 10k gold and you can only change specs in a major city.

Gives a good gold sink
Still makes player go back to town to change specs, but you don’t have to go to the old world now to your class trainer! So much convenience!

1 Like

You saying that it will cause people to help each other out more I can debunk with historical data. When players have more power they are less likely to need other players.

You say they’d be more willing to help out in guild dungeons because they can tank but what if they just use their new ability to assume multiple roles to just get into pugs easier and not have to try to help out the people in their guild?

They thought in Cata shared mob tagging would make people more social but in truth it did the opposite as people no longer needed to form groups.

Lets say it sucks to do a certain quest in your spec. With the current system the easiest choice is get another player to help. With dual-spec the easiest choice is to swap specs.

At the end of the day Dual-spec is just another feature that lead retail down the road to a single player game where you don’t need to interact with other players

2 Likes

With arena added into the game people will need to respec sometimes 5-6 times a week.
So without duel spec (Unless they add wow token) which I do not want, people will be buying alot of gold for just respec cost.
I’m already hearing people talking about how much gold they will need to buy of a month to just maintain the correct spec when it comes to pve/pvp.

1 Like

I am a purist. Get away with this garbage!

That fight has been lost.

Sure the Fight! But not the war!1

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.