Dual Specialization

Ok we are ready for TBC dual spec now :slight_smile:

16 Likes

Dang. Wish I was already prepped for wotlk. You are really good at this game!

2 Likes

not everyone rolled a hybrid.

That’s why I rolled two warriors and a rogue.

It’s in LK, not BC.

I’m pretty sure everyone on earth is silently wishing tbcc would end as soon as possible at this point. Wrath classic is just so much better.

Attunes gone…tanks have snap threat…DUAL SPEC…need I go on.

4 Likes

Wonder why there are no tanks/heals for dungeons?
wonder why no one plays arena?

ah well muh purity must be preserved lel

seriously tho add it in. make it cost a ton of gold maybe even 5k. Boom, gold deflation and more people playing more content, 2 birds one stone

p.servers had it and it was good. nearly everyone at least capped 10 games a week for points. dungeons were easier to pub

5 Likes

Nope. There are many tanks/healers for dungeons, from what I’ve seen, having just leveled solely running dungeons.

2 Likes

I wonder if the same six people who’ve contributed to probably 99% of the comments in the dual spec threads will make an appearance here :thinking:

2 Likes

Dual Spec would be pretty cool. All these ’LF1M HH NEED HEALS’ and I’m perpetually stuck with a Feral spec. OH WOE.

Yay … I have an avatar finally.

1 Like

maybe, they just might.

You could probably heal HH in Feral spec, it’s extremely easy to heal.

3 Likes

I agree with you my friend #Duel spack Put it in blizzard we want it.

Well let’s see then… Adding in a 5k feature that I will be expected to obtain? Better just toss in the WoW token too so we can all pay for it!

1 Like

Wow really Is you’re going to compare something like duel speck To the wow token I mean really?

I find it absolutely hilarious that you’re going to compare a convenience to lis a convenience to literally something that Is basically puts pay to win in the game legitimately.

Now is there an argument Is for to be put in as much as I hate to admit it to a certain degree do I want it no am I surprised it’s not in yet yes.

I’m not even going to lie I completely expected to see it in at phase 2 But the point is there is a very huge huge huge huge difference Between something like dual spack.

And the wow token It’s like comparing it to something like lfd,lfr.

They are not even remotely the same thing

For me finding groups, dungeons and raids was and is easy. Not hard at all so no need for “Dual Spack” . But making gold for me is hard. I’d like an ez button for that.

2 Likes

no

I guess you’re on a different earth than me…

2 Likes

I don’t know what dual spack is but suddenly I want it. :sunglasses:

1 Like

haha you are in for a surprise on how damn boring Wrath and its braindead content will be

6 Likes