Dual Spec Vendor Disabled

How about giving class trainers the ability to offer dual spec training…easy fix. I like allowing the factions to grief each other at the docs though. The grief was all part of the plan right?

lmao why not just hand everyone consumes and gear then so they can play?

Ridiculous how entitled you are lol

go play the game and earn 50g it will take you 2 hours

If you dont want to afford it you dont deserve dual spec

pretty simple concept

1 Like

I see in a blue post he’s in Ironforge and Orgrimmar. Is that a bait? Or is he in three locations

what exactly was the issue?

Had to do with being put in combat during turn in.

Or already being in combat when you clicked “buy”.

You lost 50g and didnt get dual spec lmfao

The dual spec NPC has arrived at his new locations in Ironforge and Orgrimmar a bit early and is again open for business.

7 Likes

I knew he could do it.

But did they fix it for people who already paid and didn’t get it?

1 Like

Surprise mechanics. Let’s see if the mechanic gave everyone their money back from the vending machine.

1 Like

What about the people who tried to do it earlier and ended up losing 50g due to the combat bug?

1 Like

awesome, my ticket about this was closed and they sent me some unrelated self-help links. So their idea of support is to close tickets without even trying to help? I feel so valued…

What about the 50 gold I lost and the other that also lost it? You haven’t said anything about it?

Lol, as if this was the place to settle personal disputes with Blizzard.

:clown_face:

Why are the updates on X (Twitter) so much faster and prompt than your own official forums? Why are these updates not posted on all media at the same time? Pathetic

2 Likes

Next time post all this info on the forums, Stop using X (twitter) before the forums. This is your companies official forums.

USE THEM

3 Likes

Why can’t you address the gold loss?

1 Like

If the plan is to not refund the gold or any similar fix, please let us know. Admit your fault like a man.

a body type one*

ffs where in org?! >.<

49.1, 57.5

1 Like