Dual Spec Vendor Disabled

I farm SM GY with my shaman and pick the herbs on my 2nd box rogue who also opens the lock boxes.

Or i boost SFK if theres enough folks on. I charge only 1g per run but i keep the greens and blues.

1 Like

I suspect that the Dual Spec dude will show up in a Horde and Alliance city starting tomorrow lol

1 Like

Honestly better.

Dumb putting this dude out in Tanaris like this.

Wtf is the point.

1 Like

My thoughts exactly

I dunno, I would have enjoyed pvping and robbing the other faction of their ability to buy dual spec until Thursday.

Problem was the glitch where being in combat spent 50g but didn’t give you dual spec lol.

The dual specialization NPC, Grendag Brightbeard, has been temporarily disabled as we work to address an issue. We apologize for any inconvenience.

7 Likes

Meh. It was a reason to go to Tanaris. That’s pretty cool.

Pretty smart way too be honest I’ve been doing fishing poles and wreckages for chests gotten about 200g now but 150 a day is nutz you’ll be set for phases 3-6

How tall are you and how much do you weigh?

Wow, a blue response, it’s almost like seeing a unicorn.

6 Likes

It’s my money and I need it now? (pls, muh 50g)

Imagine not being able to fix it immediately today.

Small indie company.

You really don’t have 50g bro

my hunter alt makes 20g per hour farming uldaman with raw gold

Can you open up servers transfers please for people’s who guild no longer plays on pvp servers

Some people want to play the game. DS should be 5g

1 Like

If you play the game you make income passively lol

1 Like

And? It should still be 5g. Its a seasonal game. Let people play the actual content.

Plottwist: they added the vendor in just for a quick goldsink

Let’s break its legs!

There was a bug if you go put the person buying it in combat or you know stood around waiting for an ally to buy it and talk to the vendor then gank him they lose their 50g and dont get dual spec.