Dual Spec solves Tank shortage

I would literally benefit from them adding dual spec.

I still don’t want it. Keep it out of my game.

So far so good.

Nah, dude. If you’d rather do irrational, then that’s fine. You do you.

Nuance like the point I was clearly making in response to your ‘x is wanted by the majority of players’ argument. Being wanted by the majority of players (citation needed) is not a basis for sound game design, as evidenced by retail. Does that clarify?

i agree… still waiting till Classic bcc beta testing is over with…

but don’t forget… not everyone wants change. some players liked the challenges the game has/had. not everything handed to them.

Zipzo,

Your opinion was already stated. We get it. You don’t want it in the game. Repetition of opinion isn’t necessary for each person stating they would enjoy it being added.

1 Like

Discussion usually warrants and is not limited to more than one single response from each party.

1 Like

I mean, retail still has a following. Not sure how it compares to Classic, but I cannot deny people still play it and enjoy it. Just because I and others don’t play it doesn’t mean it’s inherently badly designed.

Oh, no, Daft Punk has a song about that.

I have seen kids stating over and over they don’t want to eat their vegetables. Does that really actually make it a discussion.

2 Likes

But we don’t play classic because we want to play a game like retail they are two different games and they should stay that way

1 Like

It bumps the thread, though.

Plenty of people play both and have no problem playing both.

If you want to harness the fantasy that blizzard decides to add things based on post counts in a thread you go ahead and keep on living that fantasy.

That’s true, fair point, but I guess that the players who like retail are playing it, while those who prefer classic are playing classic. Two different games, let’s keep it that way?

which is strange because if you don’t want dual to happen, let the thread die

2 Likes

Nah, dude, because WoW is real life.

agreed, 100g though because you have to swap back when you want to pvp

You don’t make any sense like what is even the point of what you are saying here?

The problem with this is majoritively it wont be solving the tank / healer issue it will simply give dps a 2nd spec to pvp with and same for tanks and healers.

Telling someone they are “living in a fantasy” when they disagree with you. In a forum dedicated to playing a fantasy computer game.

That is brilliant.