Dual spec please

Shhh, they want their echo chamber.

I thought they were using the same/similar client that Retail uses now—wouldn’t that make it do-able?

I could be wrong, just a thought tho.

1 Like

That’s not Dual Spec though.

1 Like

No. Go away.

3 Likes

its time to G-G-G-G-G-GO BACK!

Sorry maybe I did’t express my mind clearly, I mean, they put all manpower on retail. You can see the retail system and diabolo 2 remastered system, it is really comprehensive and sophisticated, even you can change the version by only one key in Diabolo 2, I believe Blizzard have enought ability to do anything. However, Don’t you think they didn’t spend time on classical? They can, dual spec is not a problem for them, but they don’t have ancient data to refer, which means they need to spend much more time to observe, and adjust, then balance the spec, gear and classes and so on, they don’t want to spend time on it, just try to make the classical life longer and longer, it will get shorter if put some convenient system inside, especially internal share system, which could decrease our trash time and consumption, Recent years, they have already recharge us by giving us a mount to continue their life. From my perspective, I think Blizzard just use more and more different ways to try to extend out gaming time so that we can charge our accounts time and time again.

Hmm… blizzard clearly is willing to spend time on classic, they just released SoM which was a fairly big effort.

There’s nothing to rebalance, it’s literally just a feature that can be enabled. It adds one option to trainers and one extra button on your spec screen, that’s it.

2 Likes

Theoretically, yes, but maybe reason I said, they want to extent the gaming time, actually, cut the boss HP is a simple and rough way, too many antihuman system and which have been modified in WLK, but still keep the same…

Retail might be more complicated. Diablo 2 on the other hand? No, I disagree.

I’ve played Remastered versions of Neverwinter Nights and Baldur’s Gate on Steam. This shows me that you don’t need the resources of a company like Blizzard to do a lot of things that people say are “too complicated.”

Thing is, Blizzard is showing themselves too concerned with recruiting and hiring within demographic and ideological limitations rather than simply get people in who know how to do what’s necessary to make the game a worthwhile experience.

I’ve seen this with Hearthstone, with bugs being issued as “easy fixes” by the community and Blizzard insisting otherwise until they’re humiliated to find that regular people working at home can solve these things while they cannot.

It’s embrassing. The sooner Blizzard just says, “Yeah, we’ll hire you because you know your skills and you love the games we male!” as opposed to, “You’re a person of color who also happens to be a programmer…” The faster they’ll get back on track.

Disagree. If you look at the list of changes the “effort” is not very extensive or creative at all.

Like, the biggest change is the fact that you can’t bring WBs into raids anymore. Which is basically what everyone and their grandma were asking for in WoW Classic. Blizzard didn’t give it to us and I suspect it’s because they were withholding it for this occasion.

Extra adds in raids just the equivalent to how developers thought Dark Souls 2 would be more difficult than Dark Souls 1.

Some programmer in his Pajamas might have experimented with adding new and exciting abilities to Ony to make Ony more difficult. Instead, Blizzard’s solution was brain-dead easy:

“Just put more adds in.”

This it most likely a decision that Ion implemented because Ion is boring. It’s a way of adding things into the game to be more “difficult” without actually working on the game.

1 Like

Since they screwed us on transfers, dual spec is probably the only thing left that’s going to help struggling realms. On a medium realm like mine (not on the transfer list AT ALL fyi), dungeon groups are hard to find even during peak hours. With barely any new players coming in, the realm is basically on life support by players that already started raiding. We hoped transfers would be our salvation, but Blizzard put high/full realms on there instead of us… meaning no help is ever coming.

If someone thinks something else might help realms like mine, by all means share it.

1 Like

Dual spec is important, which can bring more different experience for us, you didn’t aware that before WLK, but this is your second time to operate a exactly same game, please modify that. back to main city find the trainner to reset spec is wasting our time, even you can get 50g when we shift the spec, we can accept that consumption. Dual spec can make the team diversity and flexible, today is 2021, please release some system that fit the contemporary thinking and dump the antihuman design, Thank you, dual sepc can help players feel much better than nerf.

1 Like

You know honestly after reading your post I’m legitimately confused it seems like you are you 4 duel speck And against it at the same time.

You point out But good points and benefits for it yet you seem to be against the idea of them putting it in I don’t get it?

Yeah no kidding they really should put it in and it would help so much especially with the realms dying.

I mean like you said they screwed us over on server transfers and refused to do server merges at the very least they could give us dual speck at least that would help.

So that’s why I say #DualSpeck

Yup I 100% agree I think they did the bare minimal to som Which is why I don’t and will not be playing this season.

If I’m being honest I’m super hyped for wrath but until then I’ll settle for dual space And I agree all it would take is for them to add a button to the trainers Hey a 1000 gold for dual speck.

Why is that so hard I don’t know

That’s too much work. Just cap it at 20g or 30g, that’s better.

I accept the current price, but I would love it to be lower

I still think dual speck would just be a better solution is solution I don’t understand what the hate is I really don’t.

They’re saving the change for TBC SoM

I’m not sure what depresses me more the fact that I believe you Or the fact that that makes the most sense

That would be dope but I think the best thing for profit is to let WOTLK play out and then either do WOTLK+ or SOMs of each

1 Like