Dual spec please

It doesn’t add choices, you can already change specs. It removes consequences of choices, there is a BIG difference there.

The consequence of changing your spec regularly was the gold price, and was used to discourage constant changing specs (not stop, just discourage it).

This was the intended design goals as you can see from the link I provided earlier.

Dual spec doesn’t add choice, this is a lie. It removes/reduces consequences of choice. Those consequences were there intentionally to discourage constant, endless spec changing. That is part of tbc intended design. This is tbcc, not wotlkc.

You will get dual spec with wotlkc. Not with tbcc.

1 Like

I would love duel spec. I would be playing this game so much more if there was that option. Raid ended and my arena team could play maybe 2-3 games. Can’t spending 100 gold for 3 games is not worth it.

Or maybe I have an unexpected window I can play a little, can’t don’t want to blow through 100 gold for 30 mins.

Also saying just play the game is silly. If I have to pay for respec every time there is a chance to play some games, probably will have 500-600g expense. No thanks, I’ll just raid log and then do my 10 games 1 night and call it quits.

Duel spec would provide so much more enjoyment to this game.

2 Likes

If you don’t like dual spec you can simply not use it, that is a choice.

2 Likes

The gear is actually more important than the spec.

You can successfully do a heroic with 0 talent points on any of the party if you have proper gear. It’s more difficult, but doable.

And it really says a lot about you that you’re totally cool with making the rest of your group suffer by refusing to use a proper spec.

2 Likes

What the devs said in 2008:

bluetracker.gg/wow/topic/us-en/5288579356-multiboxing-rules-and-semantics/

What the devs said in 2021:

It’s very clear that the current devs don’t care about what the original devs said. If they don’t care why should I care what you or the original devs said?

4 Likes

You are chosing not to change spec because your opinion is that it is not worth it. But you still have the option to change specs.

You not wanting to do it because of the consequences does not mean you don’t have the option.

Dual spec does not add options.

You just don’t like the consequences of your choices.

1 Like

Min maxing easy content isn’t required.

That’s just you projecting onto others how to have fun.

Hmm… that far more accurately you telling others they don’t need dual spec because you want them to play the way you have deemed “correct”

And like I said it really says a lot about you that you are perfectly cool screwing your group over.

2 Likes

You’re projecting things out of context. The current devs chosing to do something about multiboxing when previuse devs didn’t isn’t them ignoring ALL origional dev views.

It’s not the way I deemed correct its the way the origional game was intentionally designed. Backed by a blue post, history, facts and logic.

You not liking it because of your agenda of “my gold bro” doesn’t make it wrong, or correct. It’s how the game was INTENTIONALLY designed.

That doesn’t mean it was a good decision, a lot of vanilla design was in fact not very good. And dual spec was decided on during TBC because of issues during TBC, but you don’t like to admit that.

2 Likes

They decided to add dual spec when they were designing and building wotlk. They were done with tbc design. They changed design goals for wotlk.

But you don’t want to admit that because it doesn’t fit your agenda for “my gold bro”. It’s not the lack of choice that has you wanting dual spec. It’s the intentional consequences for choices made that you don’t like. You can respec all you want without dual spec. It just has consequences for doing so.

Dual spec doesn’t add choice. It doesn’t fix an issue.

Because of issues being experience during TBC, dual spec wasn’t wrath content nor was anything in wrath specifically designed for dual spec, it was just a QOL mechanics change which works perfectly fine in any expansion.

Which is why no one can actually explain why dual spec would actually be a problem in TBC.

2 Likes

Dude just get out. If duel spec was a thing, you have the option to not utilize duel spec. That’s your choice, but arguing that duel spec ruins anything in TBC is a ridiculous statement.

It will only benefit the player base than negatively impact it. But sadly it won’t be implemented in TBC and the populations will just keep dying.

4 Likes

It’s been explained dozens of times you refusing to read it or address it doesn’t change that.

Actually it hasn’t, people just make vague statements about how it wouldn’t work with no actual details, please explain why dual spec would not work in TBC in in games terms without falling back on #nochanges.

2 Likes

It’s been explained in the mega dual spec thread. It harms aspects of the game, it goes against intended game design, exc. I’m not going over it for the 100th time.

You not wanting to see the negatives doesn’t mean they don’t exist.

It’s been explained, and once again you misrepresent the reasons not to add dual spec as no changes when you know that’s not the argument. But it’s been explained so many times and you just ignore and misrepresent it. I’m done repeating myself.

So you are unable to actually explain why dual spec wouldn’t work in TBC, got it.

Just be honest and admit you have nothing besides #nochanges instead of trying to lie about how dual spec wouldn’t work.

3 Likes