Dual spec please

I think if he wasn’t support the same position as you you would be calling him a liar too. You’ve been here since nearly the beginning of these discussions. Is this how you remember the sequence of events?

Or is this summary more accurate in your recollection?

You must have 5/5 deflection the way that you completely ignored the key statement in my post.

2 Likes

I’ve been in many dual spec threads, many of them claiming it was needed or wanted by, but not limited to “we” “the minority” “everyone”, exc. Wanting dual spec.

I’m not going through the 20+ dual spec threads I have been in in the last few months to pull up the exact thread that that conversation I was a part of happened in.

You call people liars because they don’t fit your agenda, heck you have called me a lair for stating what my experiences have been, as if YOU were the one who experienced them and knew what happened, all because it didnt fit the narrative you want for your agenda.

2 Likes

I did address it. Some people here want to use the original devs posts like the word of god when they agree with them and ignore or deny their posts when they don’t support their position. I told you I don’t care what the original devs said because the modern devs working on classic who have the power to make the changes I’m requesting have ignored what the devs who no longer work for blizzard said 15 years ago and made what ever changes they wanted.

If that’s the crux of your argument then /thread. You have an opinion that is worth no more or less than anybody else’s.

Nothing to do with MB as a precedent. It’s just that “you want it”.

1 Like

I did to prove you lied. It’s really quite simple. You read the posts. You remember what you read. You put a few key words into the search engine at the top of the page. In this case “24 hour cool down” would easily either find someone who supports dual spec that introduced the idea of a 24 hour cool down or you’re lying. You could go to the longest thread on this topic, over 6k posts. Dual Spec.. please? If it exists it should be easy to find.

I was part of multiple dual spec threads, it’s not as simple as searching ONE thread for key words.

Exactly, and those who use the 15 year old posts of the devs who no longer work at blizzard to claim dual spec will never change are worth just as much as those who used the 15 year old posts of the devs who no longer work at blizzard to say the MB would never change. Exactly nothing.

So you looked through every dual spec thread that I was a part if for the last few months? How long did that take you? Because I call BS that you looked through all of them. You might have looked through the 6k+ post one, but how many of the others?

It’s simple, you didn’t. Because that would take hours of sorting through my history. You can’t just put in the search engines “redheadchild” and “dual spec” (I know one of the threads was titled dual spoc because of our speech to text friend) because you would get hundreds of posts, not all of it has the exact wording of dual spec, and then you are claiming you found each individual thread, read through every post that had “cooldown”, “CD”, and any other variation of the word that may have been used and made a timeline of each one?

Ya, you don’t have the time to farm the gold for changing specs, but apparently you can spend dozens of hours researching this to be sure of your accuracy, right?

You’re full of feces.

People aren’t doing that. They’re using those posts to articulate that dual spec should never change because it’s inconsistent with the design philosophy. Which is true.

But whether a person “likes” dual spec or not is certainly a matter of preference. You like dual spec. Good for you.

I like dual spec, but it doesn’t belong in tbcc.

In wotlkc I will gladly use it, because that’s what the design intentions and goals of the game supported.

Some have a hard time understanding this though.

2 Likes

That’s one of the first and the longest by far. If anyone who supports dual spec suggested a 24 hour cool down it really should be there. I think you know for a fact that when dual spec was first suggested it was with no limitations at all. There are hundreds of posts before anyone suggested the idea of a cool down and no one who supports dual spec ever suggested or agreed to a 24 hour cool down. You’ve been caught lying again or else your ability to read, comprehend, and remember is severely dysfunctional.

This is false.

It’s not the first dual spec thread.

It’s the one that got the most traction, but if we are to go by FACTS I don’t even need to find a before that thread dual spec thread. Because the threads existed in tbc asking for it. The threads existed in vanilla classic. And I know there were other dual spec threads before that one for tbcc. But I don’t have to bother proving any of this, because it’s a known fact that wasn’t the first dual spec thread as history is repeating itself and people are asking/petitioning/demanding/exc dual spec just like they did in oeigional tbc.

Likewise. I don’t like Dual Spec but I do like Death Knights and Goblins. They just don’t belong in this iteration of WoW.

I’m fully supportive of using SoM to explore new ideas in Classic WoW.

2 Likes

[

I never said it was the first.

I guess you’re trying to show that your reading comprehension is extremely dysfunctional therefore you’re not lying. All I can say is study some more to understand the difference between “the first” and “one of the first” and you will see your error

I’m using your reading comprehension.

When I said the dailies I did took about 10 minutes you asked me to time it, I did them and got to 10 minutes and a few seconds ds and you starting trying to use that as saying I lied. But I had used the word about. Not less than. About.

I’m just applying your way of thinking and responding to things. Which reminds me I forgot this part, needs to be in this post to better imitate you.

Your a lair!

People are doing it all the time. You clearly haven’t been paying attention

Well no, I asked you to do them for a week, time them, and give us the average time. Since you claimed you could do 2-3 in about 10 minutes average time. That doesn’t mean on one good day when I’m very lucky I can do 2 dailies in about 10 minutes. For one example that means that if one day it took 15 minutes than on another day it must have only taken you 5. That means that at least one of those days you were able to do 3 dailies, the bombing run too, in about 10 minutes. Do you deny it? See, I do read the posts and I do remember what people posted.

You sure you didn’t miss an important word there?

I timed it and got just over 10 minutes, that was with non ideal dailies as they went in opposite directions. I timed it again with and got a little over 9 minutes with better (but still not the ideal fastest) and you kept spouting how I was lieing. Why would I bother timing more if you were claiming I was lieing about the results?

You weren’t going to listen anyway so I stopped bothering to give you the results you asked for.

But again, you still seem to be failing to understand what

Means.

Except you can’t explain how dual spec would actually conflict with TBC.