Dual Spec.. please?

Or TBC Classic.

…which you don’t play anyway.

You want to bet on that?

1 Like

I’d ignore Kusamasama and Demilicus because all they do is whine and complain about wanting dual spec in nochange server when they could just spend time on asking for Classic+ that could literally give them dual spec.

But if you ask for something slightest different opinion, they’ll just say you are awful person even if you want dual spec. Which is why no one will support them due to their toxicity.

I mean I know you don’t because you made a Classic+ thread without any insight to how many changes they’ve already implemented in TBC Classic. Plus you’re posting on a Retail alt.

So, you’re either ignorant of TBC Classic because you don’t play it or you’re deliberately promoting misinformation. Which is it?

“yOu aRe oN rEtAiL aLt”

Here’s my TBC character. Go figure. You are just indominatly toxic. And you wonder why no other dual spec fans want to support your cause. You deliberately push other people away like this is some kindergarten mentality going on here.

People want Classic+, end of story. That’s not gonna change.

2 Likes

Gotcha, so it was the latter.

Remind me again, how many :blue_heart:s your anti-Dual Spec thread has please. After you do that, please compare them to these:

Then get back to me. :wink:

Oh lookie here. Another part of my TBC character that’s 70. Apaprently I play lot of TBC. What a surprise. I need to show off to this Mr. Sunshine that my “rEtAiL aLt” isn’t everything and have to prove that I actually raid and do heroics.

1 Like

gasp Another level 70 TBC character? on a person who “doesnt” PLAY TBC?

1 Like

Listen, I know you aren’t the brightest person in this WoW community. But you obviously have this weirest flex ideas that people who show support for Dual Spec in their own way is anti-dual spec. It’s REALLY REALLY funny. And I am starting to feel like you are intentionally trolling to prevent this to happen.

You obviously don’t want to make Dual Spec a thing, with the way you and Demilicus are pushing everyone else away thinking both of your gym mentality is the only “my way high way” and keep showing that poor behavior.

2 Likes

Just the facts, ma’am. If we’re outnumbered, then surely you’d have the data to show it. :wink:

As it stands, all you have are words.

The data for unsubbed people aren’t really a data :woman_shrugging: You just want to keep pretending and gaslighting the fact that your way of Dual Spec support is right, but it isn’t but we can agree to disagree.

Classic+ needs Dual Spec more than TBC atm, and that’s because that’s the closest thing it can get to QoL and higher chance to get it without causing dramas to those who want nochanges, iirc where you are just spam arguing and gaslighting who’s right or wrong about wanting the dual spec or not with 2000+ posts.

1 Like

Prove they’re unsubbed.

Who is pretending? The posts I linked exist. You can’t change that.

Great! Make that post the get support for it, then, if you think it’s such a great idea. Get back to me when the majority of the player-base are in favor of this.

Otherwise, this is all just your personal opinion.

She’s literally supporting dual spec like you, what are you smoking rn

jesus keep gating ppl mate

1 Like

For TBC Classic?

He’s not going to listen LOL. He’s like “nuh uh. that isn’t my way. you are anti dual spec”

This is like talking to an elementary school kid who doesn’t want you in their group just because you also prefer green color when he wants it blue only.

Yikes.

1 Like

:thinking:

Maybe you can’t read, I had been supportive of TBC Classic Dual Spec too, (scroll up and start learning to read people’s post history before making accusations and assumptions) but obviously this is just one of those things where I should just NOT support at all when the same team tries to kill me for also wanting something else.

This is a hopeless case for anyone to want dual spec since same sides are gonna argue with each other.

2 Likes

I had been against the boost at one point.

Difference between then and now is I changed my mind.

That’s the thing about having opinions in the past. They have little bearing on having opinions in the now. :wink:

No. For Warcraft 3.

1 Like

Sir, this is Wendy’s.