Dual Spec.. please?

there is a simple in-game solution to your problem. farm gold. sell items with your profession. do dailies and quests that easily give 11g per.

the solution is in your hands yet you want a hand out from blizzard to enable more laziness.

work for your gold and you can respec all you need. novel concept right?

dual spec belongs in WoW…wrath of the lich king, when it was implemented. not before, not after.

4 Likes

I’m looking through your post history and can see you advocating for, and thanking Blizzard for changes.

Another case of “No-changes (except the ones I want.)”

Even historians rely on data to back up their conclusions. I knew the red headed child was all about pretense but for all your incorrect analysis I though you were intellectually honest. Apparently I was wrong.

Blizzard has never released any data it might have on the effect of dual spec or the lfd on the game. We don’t know if it increased the number of tanks and healers as I believe or had no effect as you believe.

I have always admitted that because I don’t lie.

Oh hey look. Passive aggressive anti-dual spec “no changes” are liking your post. especially that pandaren who just doesn’t ever talk and just liking post like he is someone’s alt account.

Nice try, but nothing I’ve advocated for in prior posts was a major content feature of a future expansion.

The weak always resort to attempting to expose some kind of perceived hypocrisy in their opponent when their original argument is poor.

You’re right. The chronoboon never existed in any expansion. I’d say this qualifies as a significant change to the game:

Advocating they remove them (like in future expansions??)

Advocating for a CHANGE THAT COMES RIGHT AFTER TBC? WHOA! JUST LIKE DUAL SPEC??

Perceived? ROFL.

Maybe it’s because more people associate with others who came to classic instead of retail in order to escape retail garbage, unlike people like you who demand that the game be changed whenever they want mommy and daddy to give her/him/it a candy.

3 Likes

It’s amazing how anyone who disagrees with you gets insulted and slandered yet you don’t actually have anything to dispute the views of those you have disagreements with.

History shows that dual spec didn’t fix the tank shortage because blizzard implemented even more changes and after about a dozen changes focusing on the tank shortage did it finally put que times to a reasonable time frame.

Personally I think dual spec is convenient and I would use it in tbcc, but I don’t want it added because I recognize how it hurts the game. Convenience is not more important that the actual health of the game.

History shows that dual spec was a good first step in reducing queue times. A small improvement followed by other small improvements is the way most things get fixed.

Sometimes stating the truth about a person seems insulting. Even more so when you recognize someone has seen the truth about your self. Make different choices and the truth about you won’t hurt

There are no queue times for dungeons. That would also be a perversion of classic TBC.

1 Like

So just make the choices you agree with then the “truth” about me will be different in your eyes.

You have done nothing but insults this entire time, maybe you need to look at the truth about yourself because what you are claiming is truth, is very much your opinion.

That is the one thing I have always admitted. What I post here is my opinion. I can think of only one reason you could have missed it. So when I point out that your reading skills are low is that an insult or simply an observation.

I have also been totally honest about why I’m posting.

The way you have made many of your comments on this thread have been attempts to pass your opinions as if they were facts.

You know your doing this, your reliving on insults when you get called out on it to try and change the focus of the discussion.

You may want to look into a mirror to find the person in this thread who is being intellectually dishonest here.

Your trying to pass this off as fact, yet que times were not in the game yet as LFD wasn’t implemented yet so we didn’t even have trackable que times.

This is ONE example of you trying to pass your opinion as fact.

While there wasn’t an official queue maintained by blizzard there are people sitting in lfg waiting for a group. Usually dps waiting for a tank or a healer. A queue doesn’t have to be officially maintained for it to exist. So is it an insult to point out that not only are you unable to spell queue correctly you also don’t understand the meaning of the word or simply an observation.

That should be you’re. So many people are ignorant of the correct usage of your and you’re you shouldn’t feel bad that you are also ignorant of it. Is that an insult or simply an observation. You’re is a contraction of you are and your is a possessive pronoun.

I like how you specifically avoided quoting where I mentioned this.

It’s almost like before there was a trackable que time it wasn’t trackable yet. Because people are known for having to wait for X period of time, and claim it was Y, which is why before the que times were officially tracked by in game UI with LFD almost all claims of the time waited were inaccurate at best. But you intentionally using one small part of my post to try and discredit me just shows how you are intellectually dishonest.

My phones auto correct likes to change them, if I type “youre” without the ’ hoping my phone will correct it, it does it right about 50% of the time. But it’s OK, your resorting to being a grammar police because you know you lost the argument.

Sure. Blame it on your phone.

I mean, I intentionally spell que wrong because I use quick type. I expect auto correct to make “youre” into the proper word, just as my work computer auto corrects que to queue for me and it’s faster to type que. I got into habits that rely on technology to fix things so I can save a second here and there.

My phones auto correct is not the same as my work computer though.

Agreed
/10char