Dual Spec Classic

What? The ToS? You’re right, I have nothing to do with it.

bro your behavior and manner of speaking to other players/posters is toxic, rude, and not constructive, all of which ARE bannable.

I’m honestly surprised you two are still going at it. I was hoping the OP would jump in at any time. But he like totally ditched his post LMAO.

Obvious bait thread, dual spec will never be added get rekt

I like poking trolls when bored at work. A guilty pleasure, to be sure.

A surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

I will not let this republic which has stood for a thousand years be split in two

1 Like

Not in this thread! You gotta say stuff like like your bud up there to get a real ban. 80% of the things you linked are extremely mild “stop typing” lol come on man. The worst ones were “you’re dumb” and an actual question I was asking a guy if he had Aspergers because he was actually showing clear signs of it. If you go up and read I was actually asking LOL

1 Like

Hahahaha. So true. The educational insults were the best.

1 Like

Funny thing, discussing moderation policies will get you a big ol’ ban. I find it funny that you’re suddenly equivocating. It’s almost like you’ve realized that it was a bad idea to get moderation involved…

Would what you just said be considered that though?

Well you just did so that’s really solidifies your ban LOL

Oh, I’m not going to lie to myself about what was said. It’s just funny that you were so mad that you owned yourself at the same time. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face :laughing:

What? What did I own myself with? Proving you were wrong with the infernals? Dang me, you really got me

Inflammatory and insulting posts, then trying to “Lol reported” gotcha me. That’ll work out great for you. I heavily encourage you to do that again after your timeout.

Oh man you are so right, that one post where he called me out for saying “that’s adorable”.

That one is really gunna do me in!

I’m sure that’s the one you’re worried about :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I’m not worried about any of them lol. But yours… yours are pretty indefensible. Oh i see you edited some of them LOL looks like someone IS worried

No thanks.

Pretty sad and pathetic that people police these forums… go make some food or watch tv or something.

“I’m telling mom!”

Grow up lmao

1 Like

very constructive, helpful, and on topic reply to this thread about dual spec for classic wow.