Druids can get Werebear, my Warrior can't get its Flail

One of us belongs to a camp of people spamming the forum with tantrums for the last week about how sad it makes us feel that someone has something we don’t, and demanding - DEMANDING - that Blizzard destroy the exclusivity of appearances other people put in massive time and effort to earn while they were originally available to make it “fair”.

And one of us isn’t.

3 Likes

They are getting a new bear form that you can’t get since werebear forms are only tied to that event. They could always add new werebear forms or models too. I do like the new one I will be going for those.

I would say just ask for more flails, because I think they are cool. The physics for them is a little annoying as they fly over the place and impale clip into you. But we should advocate for more stuff like flails/scythes.

I was hoping we got something new and the tier sets are pretty good, will be doing the magetower stuff all over again for them and the mount.

1 Like

Why do people like werebear again? It’s just another casualty of Blizzard’s awful creature designers.

2 Likes

Most of the feral/guardian artifacts share the weapon model, the only thing unique was the forms that were attached to them.

So give all specs 1 half of what they got in Legion.

What do you mean? The Werebear is the Mage Tower appearence, period. As its the Flail from Prot tanks, if they are now allowed to get the specific Mage Tower reward that no spec can, others should be allowed too.

1 Like

It’s different.

If there were as many different bear forms as there are weapon-types, the werebear probably wouldn’t be very popular.

But when you’ve got like a dozen or so flavours of bear and one flavour of “not bear”, the “not bear” becomes a lot more appealing.

1 Like

Its not a contradiction.

1- A Werebear model is different from a Flail weapon. (Different)

2- Mage Tower rewards each spec with one new appearence. (Equal)

Don’t know why its so hard to understand.

1 Like

Really sucks that all that is being added is the 1 ugly druid bear form, I’m hoping they just haven’t mentioned the other classes getting something too.

If a Gnome swings it, the force propels the Gnome forward lol.

1 Like

It doesn’t matter, its still breaking the rule of “this is a time exclusive content, you will not be able to get it after Legion”.

One could argue that the Werebear being more exclusive than the other MT weapons is one more argument to not add it back

2 Likes

“…And when everyone is super… evil laugh … No one is.”

Every class will get a unique recolor of an armor set. And the chance to get a unique flying mount.

But as for druids, yes, only the guardian WereBear is getting a Fel variant.

People have been asking for new flails. Apparently, flails are currently intended to be forever exclusive to the original Mage Tower rewards.

I doubt we’re ever getting another flail appearance again.

More flail appearances would be nice, but I don’t think that’s ever going to happen.

1 Like

Give an inch, take a mile lol.

This is why you don’t give in to demands. Maybe Blizz will learn from this.

2 Likes

But then what would he be big mad about??

1 Like

I feel like adding in recolors of the weapons (preferably multiple. Imagine being able to earn 4 again, more stuff) would be the solution to this madness.

Original colors are unique.

New recolors are earnable by anyone via challenge. Even if just a shade off. Boom, fixed.

3 Likes

Well, at least you guys get a recolor of an actually good set.

1 Like

I mean we asked for more scythes and got more scythes…

1 Like

Ok but you still have your entire mog set that you get to look at all the time, bears are in bear form 99.99% of the time. The 0.01% of the time is when we are in travel form. Now if your artifact weapon was a entire set then sure we could talk, but since it’s just a weapon for you is not even close to being the same.

1 Like

You over-estimate the % that actually try for it and get it lol

@OP … ya it sucks, I always thought they’d just reskin them for a SL theme or Legion-esque theme. Oh well