Druids aren't enjoying Hallow's End

Imagine seeing a vanilla video of proof. and then reading patch notes from 2.0 clearly confirming what you’re seeing

and then questioning if it’s legit or not.

You must have some serious cognitive dissonance going on in your head bud. Breathe

Way to ignore the questions I ask. I’m pretty sure that video is from a private server.

According to the patch notes, Shapeshifting should break all costumes and it wasn’t correctly breaking Nogginfogger until 2.0.

You’re pretty sure?

I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen square footage from a private server in my entire life

Private server

Vanilla

See the difference? lmfao

Nothing you’re saying makes sense.

Druids get to be in costume all year long.

Does it really matter you don’t get to tank as a skeleton?

Just don’t shapeshift and do it when you’re hanging out.

Like I said, your year round costumes are a tradeoff.

I looked for the patch notes several hours after viewing the video. I already said that I was mistaken assuming that it was changed earlier.

Posting a video without any context of patch history was not good evidence by itself.

Honestly, I would prefer they revert the change over further changing it to allow OP to change back to their halloween costume.

Why are you so confused? You are just confirming everything I said. I said that the Mewmewfinal is probably a private server video. Are there any other videos linked in this thread besides the new one you just added that’s Vanilla?

You should take a break. #nochanges #druidsaretheredheadedstepchildren

Why did they patch in Shapeshifting to also break Nogginfogger, if it wasn’t already correctly breaking all the other costumes?

Yeah it does. No changes

Uh. You mean gimp half of the mechanics available to you to be able to keep a buff that other classes don’t need to stop using half their abilities to keep on themselves?

No, they aren’t. lol

It’s not a buff. In your words, it’s purely cosmetic.

I want to be able to transmog my BoP gear. Then it won’t ruin the economy. It’s purely cosmetic. Change it plz blizz

You the man Bozho.

Someone who came in here with one mindset, and changed it after seeing evidence.

We need more people like Bozho

Like this guy for example. Stuck on a mental hamster wheel instead of just moving forward

2 Likes

Well, considering you’re asking to be able to cast bear/cat form abilities while in a costume (which isn’t the case, the Mewmewfinal video is from a pserver), I’m not sure what you’re asking for.

Bro it could say uploaded in 2005 and we all know you wouldn’t change your mind. It’s obvious you aren’t a reasonable individual

1 Like

Yes because I ask for things that Private Servers did. I wouldn’t be linking videos against ToS as a heads up. #nochanges

Clarification for you. You linked that Mewmewfinal video multiple times, and its clearly from a Private server. (Check it out at the 14:00 mark)

I always ignored all the holiday content in WoW & other MMORPG’s. Guess I’m not a holiday person. :smile:

You’re one of those people that move in the complete opposite direction instead when confronted with evidence. Now you’ve gone from “maybe it’s a private server” to “that’s definitely a private server.”

What’s the word for that?

Schizophrenic…?

Oh right. An idiot

1 Like

Someone is angry. Again, you’re linking a video that’s not from the original World of Warcraft. It’s a knockoff. No server name. A human casting all druids abilities and never changing shapes. Seems like a clear pretender to me.

Remember, the only thing that was fixed in 2.0 was Nogginfogger. Kind of odd how that Halloween outfit doesn’t come off in the video hmm?

1 Like

Dude it’s not a private server.

We’ve already supplied patch notes saying in plain English this is exactly how it functioned back then as well

Are you dense?

1 Like

That patch note says Shapeshifting will now break Nogginfogger. That means, that everything else is breaking already correctly (i.e. Halloween costumes).

No need to call me names. I know this is confusing for you. Private server stuff won’t happen in this game, okay?

1 Like

Okay, but noggenfogger is also broken.

There’s no reason why druids should be losing their buffs after shifting.

Literally the only downside to fixing this is druids enjoy their costumes like everyone else. We have no evidence that this is a change.

It doesn’t affect pvp dynamics or anything like that.

What’s the issue? Who could possibly be against fixing this? It’s just adding more enjoyment to the game.

It seems people are against it because they feel like vanilla is supposed to be hardcore and not have fun stuff like this in it. Quite the contrary.

In vanilla you can get jumped by a skeleton kitty druid swinging a 2h mace at 1.0 attack speed. That was absolutely a thing

1 Like

“Candy is pure poison!” According to most druids.

Why is everyone against fun on these forums?

“That’s a change bro”. Okay, no it isn’t.

“it affect pvp dynamics.” No it doesn’t.

“Druids don’t get to enjoy costumes because they shift.” Why, can’t they keep them when they shift out?

Just seems like the attitude that led to retail being garbage. Fixing all the quirks, sucking all the fun out of the game. No justification.