Druid Tuning - April 10

Are you quoting the hotfix at me as if that nullifies Aggrend explicitly saying they buffed feral more than intended? What???

This wasn’t admitting Feral is fine. It was admitting the nerf was misplaced and they even went on to explain come ToCG they would look to implement further changes using the PTR.

Taking the damage out of Naturalist was lazy and garnered tons of negative feedback.

2 Likes

Yes I am quoting the most recent blizzard stance.

You should try reading the post from the developer last night (their actual most recent stance) and comprehending that he never walks back saying they overbuffed feral, which he was very explicit in stating. Only that they nerfed it in a way that was completely idiotic and were forced to revert for now. But I suspect you already know that, you’re just being disingenuous because it benefits you.

2 Likes

And for now we’ll see.

Their stance was made clear, what they’re doing next is also clear.

You can’t argue it.

The most constructive thing anyone can do now is try to fight for an appropriate place to tune this mess, whether that means reverting it, doing something else or adjusting the original change at the source so that we don’t get a dumpster fire again.

… Assuming they even listen. Seems like they’re gonna try but we’ll see.

2 Likes

They should revert it all, actually run some tests maybe including even gasp PTR and fine tune it.
This entire episode is a giant clown show.

2 Likes

They are most definitely yoloing it.

So who knows next week :slight_smile: for now i’ve just enjoy feral being fun to play, not because of the dps buff but because bear weaving sucked.

Assuming what they said is important to them, there will not be anything next week having to do with Feral.

… Because they said that.

You realize that applies to everything blizzard says?

I’m not going to defend Blizzard or yoyo as hard as them. They told us no further changes to Feral at this time and anything else will first pop up on the PTR come closer to next raid tier.

We go off that. That is what they told us. If they go back on that, they lose even more credibility.

4 Likes

i mean this supposed super buff didn’t make us gods in ulduar anyway. it’s at it’s worst in ICC… maybe they’ll have a solution by then. my guess is no though lol

Is that possible?

3 Likes

The US can go further into debt.

now go and use this sentence and give us RDF like weve been asking for since wrath was announced

4 Likes

Bitcoin fixes this

Yep, they should nerf warriors to oblivion, they have been ruling the game last 3years, time for ferals to have some fun and let warriors feel like underdogs for once.

Perfect example of why they should have stuck to no changes though, just fix actual bugs instead of making changes to how classes are balanced, or adding new “content” to the game.

3 Likes

Playing feral without bearweaving is like eating oreos without milk.

I’m down for double stuffed oreos with no milk :stuck_out_tongue:

Now mint thins oreos with milk not bad, but at that point we’re just talking about girl scout cookies?

2 Likes