Druid Tuning - April 10

Exactly. Why is the buff still in then?
Why is it not on PTR being tuned to NOT overperform since it’s THEIR team taht clearly stated it’s overperforming?
They’re just clowns. That’s all there is to it.

Because the initial buff was not a problem :slight_smile:

Can you read?

However, it’s safe to say we definitely underestimated the level of buff this would be for top-end players, and the net effect was that this ended up being a much larger buff across all skill levels than we had intended

By Aggrend. The buff was CLEARLY more than they intended and the nerf was to fix that issue. The nerf was stupidly done and not thought through at all (much like the buff).
So why is the buff still in and not removed and being tuned?

Was the nerf rescinded or not?

Yes, because it was a terrible and completely moronic way to nerf it. That is not the point.
Are you being obtuse on purpose or are you simply the dumbest druid player in existence? Sorry but I have no patience for this kind of idiocy.

At this point I’m more interested in why blues discuss these things in more detail with the gold posters who don’t properly send that onto us.

That entire post you linked should have been on this forum.

Yes, it should. But then many other people might’ve read it and ask this same questions. Why was it deployed without testing? Why was it not reverted when it was acknowledged it’s over the top (by the DEVS THEMSELVES) and put back into testing?
And so on. They’re just incompetent clowns and that’s all there is to it.

2 Likes

Agreed.

But the change was reverted :stuck_out_tongue:

I mean the feral buff you absolute buffoon because it’s now explicitly clear they didn’t test that either.
Any reasonable developer would REVERT IT ALL to the state from 2 weeks ago and work on a solution that’s acceptable for whatever internal criteria they might have, as per Aggrend’s own words the OOC buff was NOT ACCEPTABLE.

2 Likes

Sorry, triggerring succedded

I know, you were only pretending to be an idiot. Unfortunately for you I have no way to see if you are actually the only illiterate druid player in existence or pretending to be, so I will simply assume that yes, you are and reply accordingly.

It does annoy me the level of communication the gold posters get is what we used to get on the forums.

I thought the response from Aggrend was hilarious. Just full-on admitting they have no idea what they’re doing and didn’t test anything. Then throwing in that they’re “working” on a munching fix to make the post slightly less of a massive L.

I know you’re not making any effort to argue in good faith, but Aggrend’s post makes it pretty clear they overbuffed feral and wanted to fix it. They just came up with the most braindead solution possible and have to go back to the drawing board after being shouted down.

2 Likes

And the buff was problem why? Feral was being out performed after the b uff.

It was larger than intended. They missed their mark and aimed to correct it. I don’t see why they wouldn’t continue those corrective efforts.

2 Likes

It was a 5-10% buff and it hit that mark? That some people didn’t like that didn’t change that it hit the original target.

1 Like

Aggrend disagrees with you.

1 Like

The most recent blizzard stance disagrees with that.

1 Like

we knew it would impact damage, likely dramatically for lesser skilled players in particular. For the most part, this actually was fairly successful, particularly for the average feral player who did not Bearwave before.

However, it’s safe to say we definitely underestimated the level of buff this would be for top-end players, and the net effect was that this ended up being a much larger buff across all skill levels than we had intended.

Really? That’s what you get from reading this?

I thought you were arguing in bad faith, but maybe you’re just illiterate.

1 Like

Fair enough.