Druid Tuning - April 10

Unbearable

Well, I’m glad you managed to claw your way out of it.

Listen meow, don’t you go getting catty with me

Will you strike me with your bear hands if I continue?

It was shredded and ripped apart :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should retreat and hibernate for a while then.

That was fun but the moonfire really enraged me.

So then warriors are getting a buff now right? You brought the other two low dps, give warriors some love. We were below feral on damage to boss in week 11 of ulduar anyway based on logs.

Lmao watching druids seethe after defending their overtuning for a week is truly sweet.

You might want to read the entire thread :stuck_out_tongue:

Meanwhile ret still can’t be properly buffed and is the worst pvp spec and still low in pve.
Dsac still overpowered and you can cancelaura it’s only penalty

It wasn’t overtuned, it just was. It’s not like the buff put ferals out ahead of the existing highest DPS classes, it just put them near the top. Which is why it was difficult to understand the reactionary nerf, especially in light of having no real understanding what Blizzard’s intent for dps balance is at this point in the expansion.

If you’re just upset that warriors haven’t gotten a buff yet, don’t be. Your turn is coming and nobody can reasonably argue against that you should have one at this point.

4 Likes

LOL, blizzard you only buffed bears threat by 1% so they do less dmg overall and 1% is way way not enough

Well I’ll take a 15-20% dps increase and nobody can say anything about it then.

someone didn’t read the thread

Warriors are probably not getting a major buff. I don’t even know how I feel about it tbh, but I doubt anything too major is coming.

They’re basically measuring warriors against how we’ll perform with Shadowmourne.

Can’t buff Arms because warriors will be absurdly strong in PVP with Shadowmourne.

And so that leaves Fury but even there warriors will at least be passable with Shadowmourne; not near the top, but at least passable.

That’s a big part of why they’re not that likely to touch warriors outside of slight fixes like munching.

I read the first 15 posts, did I miss something in the rest of it?

I don’t see many warriors with SM. DK and ret Paladins will have SM first, given the ‘contribution’ from warr has been lacking since Naxx

Yeah but they just pointed out that high end druids got way too much of a buff out of this (even though they’re leaving it in)…

And you’d expect high end players to be testing these things, which means warriors with shadowmournes.

There won’t be that many sure, but reality is have to account for that as the base case measuring stick.

Warriors without shadowmourne will be pretty poor at end of expansion; just no sugarcoating it. It’s why I’m skeptical of any major changes happening.

It was short lived my friend.

You hear that sound? Its the swoooooosh of the wind being taken out of your sails.

You seemed to enjoy their dissappointment, so I think it only fair play to smirk at yours.

1 Like