Druid Tuning - April 10

No, I am singleing out warriors, because every xpac they are the best scaling class they have legendary weapons every xpac and they have 3abilities to press in pvp.

Ruh roh raggy!

1 Like

Assassination rogues scaled better than fury warriors did in ulduar. It’s almost like you’re basing everything you say based on 15 year old memories.

1 Like

This will egregiously effect Feral in pvp. You previously said you didnt want feral changes to do anything to the pvp side of the game then you smoke a massive amount of crack and make this change? Look at the current arena ladder distribution and ferals are already massively under represented compared to other classes. This change makes absolutely zero sense.

3 Likes

You didn’t get the point, its okay. I play this game every day for last 15years(unfortunately), so yeah 15years of memories. And then you pull some random fact about assasination rogues, after talking about warrior shieldwall bug. Like hello? My point was if you nerf intentionally ferals in pvp you might fix the pvp bugs already present first.

You told me warrior was the best scaling class in wotlk. I told you it wasn’t and that you’re basing that off your memories, which are wrong.

1 Like

Nope,
WE’LL DO IT LIVE!

7 Likes

Just wait for ICC when armor pen and lego weapons come online. Nobody cares about meele in ulduar, the whole raid is focused around buffing casters.

What? ferals are littered up and down 2’s in glad range

couldnt be stated any better. bump.

1 Like

It seems that the buff to threat is not enough to compensate for the loss of threat from the loss of damage. I cannot understand how they would make FF still proc on mark of the wild because that “unintentionally affected balance druids”, but they nerf bears damage by 5% intentionally when they did not benefit from the original FF changes at all? Just a flat 5% nerf for not reason other than cleaning up their own mess?

2 Likes

so since we’re ignoring pvpers and bear mains… what about all the people who boosted a druid in the past week? are they going to get reimbursed? the percentage who boosted b/c of the FF changes are non-zero.

Taylor smoking massive amounts of crack to even suggest this. Also is probably sub 2k and doesnt understand the pvp meta at all.

So our entire classes scaling is based on getting a legendary that only a handful of warriors will get? That’s a long time to wait for warriors to maybe scale. In fact the current Sims show that warriors won’t be the top dps even with the legendary and full ICC bis. Again, you don’t know what you’re talking about. Your memories are wrong.

1 Like

Multi employee company amirite

1 Like

doesnt change the fact that warriors were bis in tbc and classic while ferals were bottom feeders both of those xpacs, I think you’re wrong, but too lazy to argue, so sure you’re right.

Since they don’t put these buffs/nerfs on the ptr, it would help if blizzard devs were good at the game, so as to get a better idea of the impact their changes will have.

3 Likes

Well, you know they had devs that run into the iron star on garrosh, so obviously top tier players

Ah, we aren’t playing tbc or vanilla. This is wotlk, previous expansions are irrelevant. Besides, you played a warrior in vanilla so I assume you fotm rerolled when you saw the videos on YouTube saying feral would be s tier just like you do every expansion. Bet you played warlock in tbc :joy::joy::joy:

Long, long, longtime Feral druid here. I said it in the other thread but putting it here too.

This would be one of those times it would be really great to hear from Blizzard what was so dangerous about Feral Combat Cat having 5% more DPS and the actual concerns that merited:

• Changing Faerie Fire (Feral) at all
  • Buffing Feral Combat by ideally “10%”
  • Moving away from degenerate strategies like Bearweaving and Flowerweaving
  • Changing minds in the span of a week
  • Deciding somehow Feral Combat is “too powerful”
  • Opting to “fix” it with a talent change
  • Nerfing bears because ???
  • “Fixing” bears because their threat is even worse now
  • Leaving cat as a more consistent but still meh DPS

I would’ve just been happier with never being buffed and then turned around and nerfed. Sorry folks, I don’t see where Feral Combat Cat was tearing things up. Maybe explaining the breakdown from Blizzard themselves would change that but that’s probably hoping for too much.

Also for the record, I hate Bearweaving and Flowerweaving, and never liked Poweshifting. I main cat to play cat.

1 Like