Druid Tuning - April 10

Revert changes knthx

“Littered”

I see what you did there.

hey blizz I am an avid promoter of bearweaving I love it as it separates the bad from the good ferals, you guys took it away from me after hundreds of hours of practice to perfect my craft. Sure thats fine take it away in return the class becomes less hard to play and increased damage i thought it was a fair tradeoff and feral has been terrible for every expansion so far lets not forget that, I HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO PLAY MY CHAR UNTIL WOTLK no one wants ferals, i am almost 5.2k GS and people still turn me down. You guys took the one thing we had this is the xpac of the feral we are supposed to be good this xpac and yet here we are 16th on the meters not missing a single GCD the buff was perfect and I get that you wanted to nerf it a bit sure it was a massive power spike but removing DPS from PVP and Bear is not the play what you need to do is INCREASE the time of Feral FF by 2-4 seconds instead it would make the class less forgiving thus more skillbased on mistakes. I have played feral for over 8 years on all kinds of xpacs and im telling you I know what im on about. I shouldnt have to sweat my heart out to be on the same page as a rogue who is inebriated pressing 2 buttons with another one every 45 sec its emberrasing how bad this idea was do better blizzard do better. Sorry for the anger I just love this game and this class WOTLK is by far the best xpac and im honestly just going to quit if u guys ruin this class.

3 Likes

I didnt reroll i have every class to 80 except dk and rogue,but warrior is boring to me in wotlk, silly rotation and no windfury. I as well played druid and priest in vanilla along my warrior, so you are wrong. And previous expansions are not irrelevant spec being unplayable for 2xpacs is a fair point to make. All I am asking is just keep it the original way it was in wrath and this is not it, give bearweaving back.

2 Likes

This is just sad.

All they had to do was lower the chance feral(cat) FF proced OOC and it would have fixed it.

But no, lets nerf them in a way that hurts even more than just pve dps :roll_eyes:

1 Like

Are you serious blizz?

For once we had a decent place in the game, we were mid tier at best and to be quite honest we were happy where we were before the FF buff. But throwing a heavy-handed flat 5% nerf on us so we can’t be viable compared to the 3 button classes in a phase where we never even had 3.3.5 balancing?

While completely disregarding the pvp players who are already underrepresented on the ladder? BUT WE FIXED THE THREAT MODIFIER, WHAT ELSE COULD POSSIBLY BE AFFECTED BY THIS CHANGE? I swear this is the laziest change you could make that no one asked for.

You should have never touched this from the start, just let us do whatever crazy weave we want and stay out of it.

I’m about done. I came back just for this class and you killed it.

5 Likes

Have you even looked at the current 2s glad cuttoffs? There are 16 druids 13 of which are feral that are currently in glad cuttoff range. Of those 13, there are 7 who are barely making it. Now they have to finish the season with 5% less damage and weekly MMR inflation. Clearly you have no clue what you are talking about.

4 Likes

God dam the people asking for refunds on their boosts are hilarious :joy::joy::joy:

almost as many ferals on the front page as warriors, what more do you want?

Blizzard to not touch bears to fix a change they made to cats

3 Likes

Agreed. That’s what I think.

… and hey Bg. I know you a little bit from both sides on Earthfury. I still remember you hunting down my druid in stealth on the priest and slaughtering me on the way to BRM before BGs (among other stuff).

Anyway, I just wanted to say don’t argue with that guy. I have before and it’s absolutely not worth it. You probably know your stuff way better than he does.

1 Like

11 warriors to 5 ferals? 2 of those front page druids are resto. Clearly you have no idea what you are talking about.

Although he literally just told me that warrior was the best scaling class (only if they have a legendary) this expansion with 0 evidence apart from his memory. He defs knows his stuff :joy::joy::joy:

Druids in shambles. Fotm boosters asking for refunds. Cry more.

Blizzard, what are you doing!?

Making sure to buff PVE while not affecting PVP and then nerfing a talent to compensate for the PVE buff with no regard to PVP is so disrespectful to the feral community. I guess its to be expected from cube crawlers and milk thiefs.

Honestly how hard was it to leave the talent 10% in PVP setting?

Revert all changes. You guys are clearly not competent enough to do any balancing.

4 Likes

Good to see some of the Earthfury gang still around, much respect brother <3 happy to see you, we had a cool rivalry going on!

2 Likes

You can say that all you want lol. They are gonna do cata classic for sure

1 Like

I’m shocked the devs thought we actually wanted them to touch the game this degree when half the reason we wanted to go back was because we wanted to stop them from touching it after the retail disaster

4 Likes

blizzard is full of people whose IQ is equal to that of a stale potato chip. its actually impossible to be this special ed but here they are

8 Likes

No need to make it personal.

Aside from it being against TOS (iirc, I don’t usually read such things) the ad hominem just doesn’t help anything.

1 Like

Wrong way to go about it.

First I would remove entirely the percent damage buff this talent gives you and would buff all Feral damage by 5% to compensate.

You then have 5 talent points free to put into Aggression or utility talents.

2 Likes