Druid or paladin?

You just haven’t logged it, then.

I see why you think Druids are good: your Priests and Shamans are TERRIBLE.

I don’t know if it does anything but blizz forced a name change today so that might messed with it. But who cares, druids to me are great. Not just because of class but of the peeps behind them. We can argue all we want but nothing gonna change. I’ll respect your opinion, and respect mine

So it has nothing to do with the class. Not exactly a strong argument in favor of Druids, is it? lol

Fair point, if I go by that logic. But I forgot to mention one thing. They are great for when we need a extra. Healer died? Battle rez. Can’t Rez healer? Off healer. Need a extra tank? Bear form. They are great to have because they can fit in any group and are great in situation when extra heals is needed or a off tank. My guild found success for them, don’t know bout yours

Both classes are needed and wanted. Druids are maybe less required but also less played. It doesn’t matter what class you play. As long ur not a bad person and try hard and play decent enough, you can find a group.

A good Druid can shine just as much as a Paladin, just maybe in a different way. Not everything is black and white.

2 Likes

Healers dying is indicative of this point:

But sure, every half hour you can revive someone. Cool. Or just be a Paladin, Blessing of Protection the person that would’ve died. 5m cooldown untalented.

Any mob that needs a tank is going to one shot a Druid wearing healing gear, even in Dire Bear Form.

They can fit into any group that doesn’t already have a Druid, sure. After you already have a Druid, the value of bringing another goes into the toilet.

Even if you’re allowed to use HoTs, only one Regrowth/Rejuvenation can be applied on a target at a given time. The value of a combat rez is much lower after the first as you really shouldn’t be having that many deaths in the first place.

If you need extra heals, just bring a Paladin or Priest.

Our guild found WAY more success than your guild did, and our Druid is right where he belongs:

Yeah, they can shine in GotW and FF uptime. Where they don’t shine is healing, damage, or utility.

Unfortunately for every Druid past the first: the two reasons you bring a Druid aren’t improved by having another.

No, you’re just doing it wrong.

In all seriousness OP, I recommend paladin.

Druid is a truly excellent class, but you have a horde main. If you want a druid, you might as well make it horde, as you can then fund it with your main.

You’re rolling your first alliance toon. You cannot roll a horde paladin. Seems pretty self-evident.

neither man.

This is only true for tanks. They’re the only ones at risk of having buffs pushed off. On fights with big raid damage, which there are quite a few of in AQ, you can literally just spam rejuvenation on the raid and top meters.

I’m really not.

A Druid will never outheal a competent Paladin, Priest, or Shaman. Their toolkit is simply too weak due to the restraints of the buff limit and the nature of over-time healing effects in a meta where every boss dies in under a minute.

Incorrect. Most classes, even casters, are getting close to the buff cap, especially with cooldowns up. A poorly timed Rejuvenation can very easily mean bye bye world buffs.

:rofl: :joy:

Nah. They aren’t. I get every useful world buff and use every useful consumable. It’s not even close.

The only way anyone other than tanks are hitting cap is if they have useless buffs like a rogue with the 3% spell crit buff and +25 agility elixir with mongoose (which doesn’t stack).

Brez has saved many raids from wiping. One skill alone makes having usually at least 2 around worth while.

Every class is worth playing in WoW. Just maybe not for the min/max setting. Druids are wanted just fine for the percentage of players who play them.

And kinda a prick

Paladin. I love my ret. I hit like a tank. Way more fun than my warlock

Compelling argument.

Here’s your guild:

There’s a reason I said:

Okay, sure. But how often do you need to save the raid from wiping? More than once every 30m?

Mhmm. Our guild is progressing and we’re 8/9.
Just working on Viscidus. AQ gates just opened on Fairbanks and we don’t have a roster full of people who have been on private servers for years.

Chill.

And yes, druids outheal good healers playing other classes all the time. If you think otherwise, well you’re just plain wrong :man_shrugging:

You’re acting as if every player who plays this game is cheesing it with world buffs for every raid, stacking every possible advantage to beat a 15 year old game.

Some players and guilds are actually still leveling and preparing for MC start up. Like I said, if you’re min maxing, then druid isn’t the option. But Druids are very nice option to have around and are still needed and wanted.

Why is he bring up peeps guilds? Like seriously why are you doing that. Your being a prick. Saying peeps in it are trash. Seriously.

2 Likes

can i roll roll a grom hellscream class and jump 30 feet and 1 shot the strongest pit lord ever seen